Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Lion Tamer on Run with Lions and Son of Circus Boss

Lion Tamer on Run with Lions and Son of Circus Boss
    Fri April 4, 2003 11:27 AM ET
    BERLIN (Reuters) - A woman lion tamer has run away from a circus in Germany with eight lions, two tigers and the circus director's son, police said on Friday.
    The woman, in her late 40s, is believed to have developed a close relationship with the 20-year-old man she was training to become a lion tamer, a police spokesman in the northern German town of Melle said.

The couple eloped with a truck containing the animals and is still on the run since disappearing on Monday night.

"If she can handle lions and tigers she shouldn't have trouble with a 20-year-old man," said Georg Dongowski, spokesman for the Melle police.

The circus director reported the matter to police, saying the theft amounted to a value of around 100,000 euros ($107,300).
    From Reuters

LOL
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    hahah that is just obscure

my official response.. WHAT THE!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    This would make a great comedy