Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

American Wedding pics

American Wedding
    Release Date: August 1, 2003
    Director: Jesse Dylan
    Starring: Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Seann William Scott, Eddie Kaye Thomas, and Eugene Levy
    Official Site: Click HERE
    Trailer: N/A

Synopsis:
    The outrageously loveable characters embraced by audiences all over the world in "American Pie" and "American Pie 2" reunite this summer for a very special occasion: "American Wedding". With East Great Falls High now just a memory, the kids have grown into young adults ready to wreak havoc with a new rite of passage - Jim (Biggs) and Michelle (Hannigan) are getting married - in a hurry. Jim's grandmother is sick and wants to see Jim walk down the aisle, so they're going for it in two frantic weeks. Stifler plans to be there (bridesmaids!), and more importantly to throw the ultimate bachelor party (strippers!). Finch (Thomas) is all for the hedonistic rituals, but not for letting Stifler steal the maid of honor, who happens to be Michelle's sexy younger sister, Cadence (Jones). While everybody else sweats and frets, Jim's Dad (Levy) is cool as ever, dispensing advice that no one wants to hear and getting ready for one of the best days of his life.

http://www.latinoreview.com/films_20...ding/aw-4.html

No pics of the bridesmaids

Credits
    Ooooohhhhh sounds abit dodgy......good on em if they can pull it off....... i hope they dont mess up

Credits
    Looks like good old american Pie Action......
    And this one time in band camp....LoL

Credits
    no way man..... no more american people!!! NOOO!!!!

wait a tick- i'm one of them..... AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I personally....can't wait for "American Divorce". Yeah...you know it's coming!
    --Dan

Credits
    Originally posted by RoboDan
    I personally....can't wait for "American Divorce". Yeah...you know it's coming!
    --Dan
    and then
    American Custody Battle
    American Deadbeat Dad

6 movie set. duh

Buy now and you get the special edition of "Ok Now Dude I'm Not Kidding Dude...Seriously Dude Where's My Car I'm Not Even Joking This Time 2" free!

Credits
    as long as that boring bastard ozzy and his dodge girlfriend arnt in it.. personally any movie with finch, stifler and jims dad has got my money already! ... heheh kevin blows.. alysson hannigan should stay with buffy.. oh hang on.. angel! hheheh

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Yeah ozzy(american pie ) sucks, they should replace him with the real Ozzy .....

Credits
    Yep, Stiffler, Jim, and Finch were the funny ones. Though Finch was usually just pathetic.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.