Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

SPRING BREAK BEGINS!!!

And so it begins, the ever lasting journey every student, whether college or HS (or Office student for those who are working lol) must take - to see as many movies as possible, Line them up under this thread!

Credits
    really... my spring break wuz March 10-March 14 or actually from March 8 to March 16.

so any exciting plans Jak? i didn't do much exciting. same way as i'm living my life right now except school during that time. oh actually- i had to work on my research paper so never mind....
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I know that for my Spring Break I'll probably be seeing Phone Booth and Anger Management.

The rest of the time I get to be soo lucky (though not really) to be at home some of the time and help clean up some things before my mom will come home from being in the hospital and nursing home. Though there is no idea for when she will really be coming home.
    "Ohana means Family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or Forgotten." ~ Lilo and Stitch

Credits
    hospital and nursing home? i'm confused about that part

why wuz she in the hospital??

Credits
    Uh... ditto what Radstar said... my spring break was a month ago. But, during my March Break, I went to the premiere of Willard, saw Agent Cody Banks, and got passes to the premiere of Dreamcatcher(but I didn't actually see it until the next week...)
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Well if this is how spring brake looks like then most men will go there definitly LoL

Credits
    I'm gonna be honest - I'm not gonna be seeing many movies this spring break! (OH! Why!?) Why? u ask? Because I'm going upstate NY for a few days to play paintball! Me and 10 of my friends are taking our tents and going hunting in the woods, hunting each other. I've done this before and when ur alone sleeping in the middle of the woods with no light (cuz u don't want them to see u) it's sooooooooooo F******* scary - Blair Witch style. THen when, sorry - IF- i come back it's hockey games ( my league has playoffs soon)

Credits
    hrmm.. well its winter break here.. sorta.. and i guess ill just watch heaps of movies and do absolutely nothing!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar hospital and nursing home? i'm confused about that part
    She was in the hospital because she had broken her hip but she is in the nursing home now because the therapy at the hospital was too intense for her, so her therapy is taking place at the nursing home. I got a call today from her saying that she is doing better now.. so I'm glad for that.

Credits
    Originally posted by WonderG5
    She was in the hospital because she had broken her hip but she is in the nursing home now because the therapy at the hospital was too intense for her, so her therapy is taking place at the nursing home. I got a call today from her saying that she is doing better now.. so I'm glad for that.
    i'm glad to hear that too. sorry to hear about ur mum. my mum went to the emercency early this morning cuz she thought she broke her leg cuz it hurt like crap! but it turned out it wuz a very bad pullen muscle. she's on crutches now. but broken hip is worse i bet. glad to hear she's doing better. it sucks having to go to the hospital. i hate hospitals!!