Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Thumbs up STAR WARS III first draft almost there

STAR WARS III first draft almost there
    Lucas is about a week away from handing it in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dateline: Friday, April 18, 2003

By: PATRICK SAURIOL
    By: News Editor
    Source: Homing Beacon newsletter

George Lucas is about one week away from finishing the first draft of EPISODE III. That's the news contained in the latest issue of Homing Beacon, the official newsletter delivered free by www.starwars.com to subscribers.

Once Lucas is finished with the first draft, he will hand it to producer Rick McCallum. However, creature, set and prop construction is already well underway, the result of early design sessions that the STAR WARS creator has with his staff during the pre-production of each new prequel film. So far nothing, nada, zip, zero has leaked out regarding the names of new planets, characters, aliens, weapons or events we'll see in the final WARS.

McCallum did reveal that Lucas will continue to connect the dots to the classic trilogy of films in the new STAR WARS movie, and that EPISODE III will have ties to EPISODE IV in "very cool and unexpected ways".

Hayden Christensen is expected to arrive shortly in Australia to begin rehearsing with stunt coordinator Nick Gillard, with Ewan McGregor to arrive in about a month. Of course, in EPISODE III the legendary lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan takes place and fan expectations are huge for what we'll get to see in the film.

STAR WARS - EPISODE III plans to start rolling cameras on June 30 and wrap sometime in September. The film will be out in May 2005.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    The film will be out in May 2005

hm i am really waiting for that one...
    how will the war end ???

Credits
    ohhhhh since when did STAR WARS use scripts? :big grin: :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    ohhhhh since when did STAR WARS use scripts? :big grin: :big grin:
    ah.................ah..................ah................

Credits
    the legendary lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan takes place and fan expectations are huge for what we'll get to see in the film.
    Damn right!!
    I don't want to get my hopes too up because it's a huge fall if George lets us down...this is THE episode that connects everything. If one little thing is wrong....

It's gotta be dark. It's gotta have powerful dialoge, amazing fighting sequences and end in a very unhappy way.

Credits
    Originally posted by Marcus
    Damn right!!
    I don't want to get my hopes too up because it's a huge fall if George lets us down...this is THE episode that connects everything. If one little thing is wrong....

It's gotta be dark. It's gotta have powerful dialoge, amazing fighting sequences and end in a very unhappy way.
    and it is the last movie so he better make a good end and a good movie... enough money he got ...
    Me think of the first teaser....