Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Ripping the story out of Matrix trailers. [- Possible Spoilers -]

No Official Spoilers but these are information gathered that might be spoilers!

Trailers sometimes give away too much story but The Matrix 2 trailers have covered it up pretty well. Personally, I haven't read anything about the story but have been watching the Matrix trailers and TV Spot in great detail (frame by frame). I concluded alot from the TV Spot "Jack In". A couple of things noticed.

The very first scene with Agent Smith asking where is Neo, "He set me free!". First is Don't agents know where all ppl are in the Matrix? Quite possibly Neo when he "Destroyed" Agent Smith in the first Matrix, he did something else like disconnect him from the Matrix and make him an independant program off it? That would explain the next line when he says "He set me free". Just a thought
    I could be thinking too much into it but then comes the scene with the Agent ripping off the roof of the white car. If you do a freeze frame then, you see Trinity driving the car with Morpheus in the passager seat and one of the twin behind him holding something (a knife?) to his neck. The Agents that have been set free from the Matrix are making a revolution from the Matrix? Or make their "own" matrix? A Virus trying to take over the Matrix? That would explain why we have ONLY seen Agent Smith copying himself.
    Just thoughts I have gathered from just one trailer. ANyone else have good ideas taken from the trailers?
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Wow, a lot of thought went into this. Quite possible that ur right, but if so why would Smith be fighting Neo?

Credits
    Possibly a virus that wants to infect the matrix but humans r still needed. Neo is the dude in the way of the virus future?

Credits
    OK, this is getting weird I feel like a Trekkie discussing the mistake in Klingon language in episode #49849 D

You fools "ga'dak" means evil not dinner

wahahahaha