Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Strangers On A Train

Drama
    STRANGERS ON A TRAIN, based on the Patricia Highsmith novel, quickly became one of Alfred Hitchcock's most successful thrillers and remains one of his most popular films. En route from Washington, D.C., champion tennis player Guy Haines (Farley Granger) meets pushy playboy Bruno Anthony (Robert Walker). What begins as a chance encounter turns into a series of morbid confrontations, as Bruno manipulates his way into Guy's life. Bruno is eager to kill his father and knows Guy wants to marry a senator's daughter (Ruth Roman) but cannot get a divorce from his wife, Miriam (Laura Elliot). So Bruno suggests the men swap murders, which would leave no traceable clues or possible motives. Though Guy refuses, it will not be so easy to rid himself of the psychopathic Bruno. The film is tightly paced and disturbing from beginning to end, an effect heightened by Hitchcock's inventive camera work, including a terrifying sequence shot through a pair of eyeglasses that have been knocked to the ground.
    MPAA Rating: Not Rated.

Cast and Credits

Starring: Farley Granger, Robert Walker, Ruth Roman, Leo G. Carroll, Patricia Hitchcock

Directed by: Alfred Hitchcock

Produced by: Alfred Hitchcock

Written by: Raymond Chandler

Res= 640X480

Converted By: Me

http://www.whwn.com/strangers_on_a_train.mov

Hitchcock for Editman

Credits
    :big grin:

Actually being a die-hand Hitchock fan, I have this on DVD. But of course it's not about whether I have it or not. It's about posting here in this Forum.

Thanks moviebuff. Now if we start rolling in Psycho, Vertigo and the rest... editman'll be one... happy... little... vegemite...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    yup next stop is CLOCKWORK ORANGE
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg