Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

X-2 Review Thread

Post reviews of X2 here.

Rule: USE SPOILER TAGS!!!!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    GOOD MOVIE !!!! , thats my review

aside from already mentioning them here

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&threadid=4902

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&threadid=4943

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&threadid=4911

this will be the 4 th thread about X men reaview...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    My Review:

One word - wow!!! X2 is superior to the original. Bryan Singer outdid himself. Let's hope he stays with the franchise. Now the rundown:

Characters/Acting: One of the reasons why the movie worked so well was the cast. Look for strong performances from Hugh Jackman, Brian Cox, and Sean Ashmore. Since Star Trek is likely defunct, look for Patrick Stewart to stick with the franchise (as always turning in a command performance). I think the character of Pyro was introduced too quickly, but otherwise many figures from the X-men universe were subtly and organically introduced. I credit the actors who portrayed these small roles and look forward to see more of them in the future.

Story: A deftly written sequel. Far more complex than the overlying plotline of "we must accept those different than us" would have you believe. The first movie was also integrated into the story, but was not absolutely necessary for understanding X2. Look for many, many nuances of a likely third x-men story.

Special Effects: Stunning as always, and more integrated into the story. I always felt that Singer never tried to do effects just because he could. Rather Singer tried to integrate them in such a way as to futher the story.

Final Call: I give the movie 9/10 stars. It drags a tiny bit in certain parts but otherwise is very, very good.

Credits
    X2 was a good movie, but I think that the original X-Men was better. I can't place my finger on why, though, which is frustrating me. The acting was good, the special effects were awesome, and it definitely had some very good moments.

I don't know, I just feel like it is missing something , not sure what, but something.

All-in-all, worth seeing, but probably not the best movie of the summer. 7.5 out of 10
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    I think that X2 is a victim of its own quality. There are a couple scenes that are so incredibly good that every other scene is weak by comparison, even though many of them could be solid action scenes in any other movie. I'll be writing a full review later on, but that's my really quick thoughts on it.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    *kicks one leg up in the air* I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

yah i posted in a couple of those threads tisoy already mentioned... hehe
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."