Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Rebecca Romijn-Stamos Tells All About Mystique

From www.superherohype.com:

"Yep, you've probably heard it all now about Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and the ordeal she had to go through for both movies to get to look like Mystique. Check out these quotes from Entertainment Weekly though...

You're not really wearing any clothes as Mystique, right?
    I've been in denial about the nudity: ''No, no, I'm VERY covered up.'' I kept checking with the rest of the cast, ''You guys, I'm totally covered up, right?''' And they'd tell me, ''No, Rebecca, you're naked.'' I'm hoping by ''X3'' they can do it digitally. Maybe I won't even have to show up [laughs]. One time, [director] Bryan [Singer] opened the tent where I was literally bent over a chair getting my crack touched up. And I was like, ''Don't come in here, Bryan! You don't need to see this.'' And he said, ''You really need some white wine.'' And he brought me some.

Meanwhile it's appropriate that you and Alan got along so well, since Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother in the comic books...
    We're hoping that in ''X3'' there'll be a flashback of Mystique nursing a little Nightcrawler -- this baby with Alan's face on it. He'll have little sharp teeth, and I'll be like, ''Ow, Ow.'' And he'll teleport from one breast to the other!"

hehe...funny ('teleport from one breast to the other'). That will be one happy little Nightcrawler!
    Last edited by lafce; 05-07-2003 at 12:14 PM.

Credits

Thumbs up I like her!

She is such a card!!! I like her a lot!!! Even if she wasn't a die hard sex goddess in the nude. I wish I could be her baby.

Hey, I wonder what came about from the wine in the tent incident??? lol I bet Bryan was one sly dog. You know he put some moves on her. :big grin:

Credits

Re: I like her!

Originally posted by TheeNobleKnight

Hey, I wonder what came about from the wine in the tent incident??? lol I bet Bryan was one sly dog. You know he put some moves on her. :big grin:
    Maybe this will be a special feature on the X2 SPecial Edition DVD

Credits
    I don't understand why she can't at least wear lingerie under the makeup. It must be embarrassing having those nether regions painted over so carefully.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits

Re: I like her!

Originally posted by TheeNobleKnight

I thought Bryan Singer was gay. I read somewhere that he's a homo sexual. Can't remember where. Maybe REbecca turned him straight after seeing her bending over. I wonder if he and Ian Mckellan hooked up?
    "We are men of action, lies do not become us."

Link to my top 20 movies

Credits
    LOL Rebecca Romijn Stamos is pretty funny.

True story: a friend of mine went to high school with her way back when at Berkeley High (Berkeley, California). Says she wasn't really that hot or anything then. Say what?

Credits
    Originally posted by impetigo
    True story: a friend of mine went to high school with her way back when at Berkeley High (Berkeley, California). Says she wasn't really that hot or anything then. Say what?
    Oooh, people who are nododies are always 'not that hot then', that's why no one finds editman 'hot'...

Besides people change... both naturally, with expensive clothes and make-up and thru the hands of plastic surgeons...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List