Thanks Thanks:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Matrix questions

on my way to work today i probably saw about 20 MATRIX Reloaded POSTERS, and big once like on 4 storey buildings or on Tram or Train cars and also on most Bus or Train Stations... and damn the marketing here is HUGE..... i also see lots of SAMSUMG cell phone posters advertising for Matrix ..

anyway here are my questions.. i am asking them now coz I want to know them and I want to get them out of my mind...

What is the mission or objective of NEO ?

Why does the real body die when you die in the Matrix?
    (coz the if the mind dies the body dies too?)

If the goal of these guys(Neo and Co) is to destroy the Matrix, wont this also kill everybody attached to the Matrix except those already living in ZION... ?!?!

What is so special about Agent Smith, why does he have a personal agenda? In Matrix 1 he mentioned he wants to get out of the Matrix, why is that? What is real objective/agenda?

If Trinity is an Agent, does this mean she is a robot in the real world? How do agents survive in the real world when they are just computer programs/sims?

and any more background story on the Oracle and Morpheus ?

And about the Sim with in a Sim scenario, where does this all fit in... ?

Most of these questions I actually got after watching the animatrix and some of these rumors I already heard about since 1999, well anyway correct me if i am wrong in any of these plot points.

added questions......... after watching movie

so NEO is a program or part of the plan by the machines to make sure that Zion is always destroyed? The architect did mention that he is the 6th version and that Zion was destroyed 6 times already.

Meo was able to destroy those robots in the REAL world.... does this mean the real world is just a SIM ?.. so the SIM in a SIM sinario is true? Or does this prove that NEO is actually an Agent , well he is already an agent... the Architect said it....
    Last edited by trailergod; 05-22-2003 at 07:23 AM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg