Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    Thats the beauty. Lucas has his own company. Technically, he is a independant film maker. He isn't like Spielberg, where he works with the studio, Lucas makes what he wants, whenever he wants.
    And that makes him cool....
    But he works with 20 th Fox together ..

Credits
    He uses FOX to promote! FOX has the expereience with promotional crap. Everyone knows FOX. But i guess Lucas could open up his promotion company like what FOX is doing for him. But FOX does good work with that anyway.
    One thing that FOX will never let go.... Aliens licence! Hehehe.. long term gold mine there!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    He uses FOX to promote! FOX has the expereience with promotional crap. Everyone knows FOX. But i guess Lucas could open up his promotion company like what FOX is doing for him. But FOX does good work with that anyway.
    One thing that FOX will never let go.... Aliens licence! Hehehe.. long term gold mine there!
    ANd Fox gives us WOrldwide Releases and Promotional Crap....
    Do you want the FIght CLub original Soap ??
    I GOt it....:big grin:

Credits
    I actually like the idea of ripping off the 13th floor even more so as to Make the real world outside The Matrix and even bigger Matrix that Neo is a program in. That would then explain all of the plot holes like why your body suffers damage in The Matrix, why Cypher was able to jack into the Matrix and enjoy dinner with an agent without anyone noticing, why everyone in the film lacks the brain capacity of a fully developed human, ect...

I still wouldn't be very happy but it's the lesser of 2 evils. Either rip off 13th floor in an extremely dumb action movie, or really rip off 13th floor in a simple but overblown sci fi movie.

Credits
    nooo i think they should scrap the sequels all together.. and make new ones without such a ****ty ending... i can wait another 4 years.... if it means that the ending wont be such a dodgy mess....

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    I have two questions about the first Matrix movie. Maybe they are stupid or maybe I've missed something, it's been long since I saw it last time - but here they are:

1. Neo wants to know 'What is the Matrix?'...how did he know there is something called 'the Matrix' in the first place?

2. What makes Morpheus think that Neo is The One? What makes Neo so special?

Credits
    1...neo know from beginning of life that there is something.....
    he can not explain it but he got this feeling....
    2. ....didnt the oracle say that morpheus will find one day the one...

Credits
    Originally posted by Matrix
    1...neo know from beginning of life that there is something.....
    he can not explain it but he got this feeling....
    2. ....didnt the oracle say that morpheus will find one day the one...
    About 2: Yes, but why did he choose Neo in the first place? Because he has 'that feeling'? How do they know when someone has the potential to understand the truth?

Credits
    Originally posted by lafce
    About 2: Yes, but why did he choose Neo in the first place? Because he has 'that feeling'? How do they know when someone has the potential to understand the truth?
    maybe morpheus found him attractive and decided to stalk him for the rest of his life....n den looked at his reaction towards everything and noticed that he was the one (u never kno...it cud b tru....lol)

Credits
    Maybe neo was searching for "the feeling" and morpheus and so they came together...

Credits
    Thats the beauty. Lucas has his own company. Technically, he is a independant film maker. He isn't like Spielberg, where he works with the studio, Lucas makes what he wants, whenever he wants.
    Spielberg owns AMBLIN entertainment and DREAMWORKS pictures... SKG .. the S is Spielberg .. and 2 other partners...

and lafce ... the Matrix "universe" if it should even be already is so new and fresh and so full of plot holes that making sense of all of it will be very pointless...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    ok, some1 explain to me that conversation Neo had with the "architect" ?!?!?!

so NEO is a program or part of the plan by the machines to make sure that Zion is always destroyed? The architect did mention that he is the 6th version and that Zion was destroyed 6 times already.

It is also mentioned that destroying the Matrix will kill all human beings connected to it, then whats the point of freedom if no man is alive to enjoy that freedom?

Meo was able to destroy those robots in the REAL world.... does this mean the real world is just a SIM ?.. so the SIM in a SIM sinario is true? Or does this prove that NEO is actually an Agent , well he is already an agent... the Architect said it....

Also, theres this scene with agent recieving the phone call and getting transported to the real world...... is he that person injured beside Neo in the ending ?!?!?!
    Last edited by trailergod; 05-22-2003 at 05:38 AM.

Credits
    i think there objective is not to finish the matrix, as they will first try to free as many minds as possible, all they planned to do ryt now was to stop the sentinals from digging into zion and finishing off zion.....

yeah and the guy next to neo is the guy that has "a smith" inside him.....(the same guy that attempted to kill him wid the knife)

and about the architecture part...im not too sure...i was too busy looking at the distracting screens in the back......will have to watch it agen

Credits
    ok, some1 explain to me that conversation Neo had with the "architect" ?!?!?!

The Architect Script

architect..is the AI that made the Matrix ?

carl said:
    No I'm saying that Zion is just another part of The same Matrix designed to look like a real world

reasons.... Agent SMith enters the real world, Neo destroys robots in the real world, Neo and Trinity die and live again in the real world...so the Matrix is a SIM in the REAL WORLD and the REAL WOrld is the REAL MATRIX... a SIM within a SIM....

so the rebellion is actually just a SIM (REAL WORLD which is actually still the matrix) ????

Carl, Kn'thrak and tisoy (thats me) talked about it....

that's the whole fun of a cliffhanger....talking about it....hehehe

deleted log file
    Last edited by trailergod; 05-22-2003 at 08:00 AM.

Credits
    think of it like a cup sitting in a bowl.. when the water overflows from the cup it ends up in the bowl... that is why they created the fake "real" world.. so that when people "woke" up they thought they were in a real world.. but the real world.. is just really a catchment for those who are anomolies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast