OK...OK...OK... I've read all the replys on my post about how I think 'Hulk' is gonna suck, and it seems that no one agrees with me. Well, I am the Box Office Pshyic and 'Hulk' is gonna top off at somewhere around 95 to 110 million. Most of this money is gonna come from opening weekend of coarse. Probably opening around 50 or 60 million. It will be #1 for 1 week. Then look at its what opens the next 3 weekends: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines, Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde, Pirates Of The Caribbean. Do you really think its gonna hold the #1 spot for longer then 1 weekend. Nope not gonna happen. After these other movies open 'Hulk' will be lucky to bring in 10 million a weekend. so after a few weeks, maybee 5, its not going to be worth keeping. So It wont be shown at as many theaters. Therefore: It wont make money.

Now why is it gonna make such a good opening. There are 3 reason.

1. It is a Marvel Movie. People flock to Marvel movies these days.

2. NOTHING ELSE WILL BE WORTH SEEING! Not a single big budget movie will be out. Not since 3 weekends before 'Hulk' opens.

3. KIDS. Kids make there parents take them to movies, and parents do it because there sick of there kids Whinning! Same thing happened with the Harry Potters. 95% kids went and saw that one.

I enjoy all Marvel comic-movie Movies. But I have never been a fan of the Hulk. Now I love Daredevil, but its gonna be just like it in the Box office, a flop. Daredevil held #1 for 3 weekends in a row. Thats because of its starpower (Ben, Collin, so on). Who does hulk have, Nick Nolte and the girl from 'A beautiful Mind'. I'm not saying that there not great actors, becuase they are, but with the age group that 'Hulk' is directed to....

Anyways that it. I'm out. DDD