Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

WONDER WOMAN writer comes from SMALLVILLE

Comics2Film/CBR News has learned that there's a new screenwriter onboard Warner Bros. WONDER WOMAN project. The new scribe is a SMALLVILLE writer named Philip Levens.

According to the website, Levens is bowing out of his dayjob for the next year to concentrate writing the WW feature script. Joel Silver remains onboard as the film's producer.
    From Cinescape

so yet another Comicbook to movie in the works. WonderWoman is from DC, same world as Batman & Superman. Never read WW but its a longrunning character so I asume there some good things to her.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Industry trade magazine Variety has confirmed last week's Comics2Film story that the new writer working on the WONDER WOMAN film is Philip Levens. Levens has been a staff writer on The WB's SMALLVILLE for the past two years.
    From Cinescape

Credits

Re: WONDER WOMAN writer comes from SMALLVILLE

Originally posted by Gaumont

Never read WW but its a longrunning character so I asume there some good things to her.

I assume these good things have to do with her outfit.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.