Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Info on new Hulk TV Spots including Hulk NBA Playoffs Spots

From www.superherohype.com:

During the Survivor: Amazon finale they showed a new Hulk TV spot that I hadn't seen before. It started with the whole "When I lose control, I like it" thing, then started into a couple of shots of Eric Bana transforming. Following that were some other shots of the Hulk doing things (running, screaming, throwing cars/tanks) and ended with Jennifer Connely asking him if he was okay and him saying "I've never been better" or something like that. I've got a bad memory about things, especially when they flash 5 things across the screen in a single second. I hadn't seen this before, so I don't know if it's new or not.

I just saw a new hulk trailer on tnt during a commercial break for the nba playoffs. It starts just like the last one with the green letters going acros the screen and it says something like if you could let lose your... and shows all types of scenes that I haven't seen before. I'm sure if you keep the playoffs on they will run it again.

Regarding the TNT NBA playoff tv spots...I saw one of the spots twice...where nothing was new except a short clip of Hulk running from the helicopters and him saying "I feel great" or something like that on a bed. They also aired a commercial for the Hulk game. The most interesting tv spot was the tie-in with the NBA2003 playoffs. They would show a clip of the hulk doing something and then cut to a clip of a player doing something in the play offs...for example the hulk throws the gamma sphere...and you see a basketball fly and Dirk Nowitzki catches a pass. They showed a few more frames of the hulk transformation...and some other interesting stuff i'm probably forgetting...oh they showed the original mirror scene from the first teaser...except that there was a playoff game in the mirror instead of his reflection...and i must add something that found to be funny...there was a green highlight effect added to some players, one was Shaq...the highlight made his tattoos glow...and one of them happens to be the SUPERMAN logo.
    Uhhh...sounds good. The Hulk + NBA. I would very much like to see this, but unfortunatelly I don't have TNT ...
    Last edited by lafce; 05-13-2003 at 02:59 PM.

Credits
    capture that bitch then player!