Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking question about the new spider-man 2 and I robot trailer

Hi! im new here and was wondering if anyone knoes the songs that were played at the end of spider-man2 and i robot. also if you knoe where i could get these songs from.

Thanx!

Credits
    Spiderman 2 trailer ending song. Lacrimosa - Immediate Music

I, robot trailer ending song. Music Junkies - P.O.W.

Both songs are production cues and unavailable to the public. Meaning this music will not be sold commercially to the public and the only people that have access to this music are people in the trailer producing industry and entertainment alike. This goes for radio, commercials, Tv Spots, trailers, Movies, and businesses that are willing to spend a few thousand dollars to use the cue.

ALthough you can download a high quality version of the Face/Off trailer which showcases the first use of "P.O.W." in it's almost full version. That is one of the best version of that song that you will ever come across on the web.

"Lacrimosa" will take a bit of searching. I do know that there are edited versions floating around the web that were ripped from the trailer itself. These versions have no sfx or dialogue, but they are not the full version of the song. It is just what was showcased in the trailer for Spiderman2.

---------------------------

For future references. Please read the above link in this section. This link will take you to a listing of trailers. Most of the time they will show every song that was used. WHile other times they don't show everything since they don't have the info on it. But none the less a good place to check out for music that you haven't been able to discover.