Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Movie News
    Movie rumours, news and comments.

I thought reviews were considered comments... this isn't the only review thread that is in movie news. If I'm that convoluded have a mod move it. I'll be moving all the reviews into this thread.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    Movie News
    Movie rumours, news and comments.

I thought reviews were considered comments... this isn't the only review thread that is in movie news. If I'm that convoluded have a mod move it. I'll be moving all the reviews into this thread.
    u are a mod, which is why i SHOULD NOT have to remind u of things like multiposting. do ur job.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    I've merged all of the Matrix review threads into this single thread to take care of some of the clutter. Post all of your reviews here.

Credits
    U are right Gaumont, but u r too quick to respond as well. Strube was in the middle of combining all the reviews into one threads when you posted so we won't have multi posts on teh same topic.

Like Strube said, he moved all Matrix2 reviews into this one.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    [B]U are right Gaumont, but u r too quick to respond as well. Strube was in the middle of combining all the reviews into one threads when you posted so we won't have multi posts on teh same topic.
    yea i know he was, I was just replying to his reply. And reminding him that I shouldn't have to tell him not to multipost in the first place.

Credits
    I thought most of the scenes were kinda slow, and most of the action sequences seemed a bit too long. It kicked @$$ and all, but it seemed like it took forever for each scenes and sequences to get over. The Rave scene, I thought was a bit too long for it's purpose. Although I had a headache while watching this, I didn't quite enjoyed it as much as I hope I would of.
    "We are men of action, lies do not become us."

Link to my top 20 movies

Credits
    TISOY- this movie will not disappoint you!!

Not spoilers:
    Wow! Just wow! It wuz an awesome movie. I really enjoyed it. Great action and great scenes. Neo's the best. He just rocks. I really don't have anything to say but wow. And i definitely recommend this movie to be seen by every one of ya'll. I don't care if some of ya didn't like it. All i care about is that i liked it. the teaser for the matrix resolutions wuz very short. but still it looked cool. i'm definitely gonna see that too. that wuz the best two hours i had this week. great ride. although it wuz freezing in that theater! i wuz wearing my t-shirt and short and burrrrrr....
    i give it 5/5

hey JULIA! - you're gonna love it! especially the part w/ keanu and trinity.. boinkin boinkin
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    TISOY- this movie will not disappoint you!!

[SPOILER]
    *****ING HELL it should not disappoint me..... i did not buy a double feature ticket for Matrix 1 and 2 ( 5 hours Matrix) just to be disappoint me.. I do hope it will be good...
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    soo far best movie i have seen this year.. nuff said.. ill post more later but now i gotta got to uni

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    I just got back from Reloaded, and for all you people out there who say it was overhyped... it surpassed even that.
    Where to begin...
    First my gripes. Of course some of the philosophical conversations get a little annoying at times, it did in the first film as well... too many ambiguous answers to ambiguous questions. "What is the Matrix?" "It is what you think it is." That type of stuff. That's honestly all I can really think of right now... and that one gripe is hardly a big deal anyway.
    The special effects... wow... the first scene with Trinity falling from the building blew my mind, the way the camera creeps around and puts you right in the middle of the action (keep in mind I saw this on a 75-foot-wide screen). This isn't a rehash either, it's a completely new experience all to its own, superior to the first I think, but they're really not very comparable. The highway chase was another great highlight... honestly that's one of the best chase scenes I've ever seen. Blew my mind. I'm not too level-headed at the moment, since this movie puts you at a high where you simply can't comprehend how amazing what you just saw was.

Credits
    Here's an excellent review of the movie that I found, by one of my favorite reviewers. It pretty much expresses all my thoughts on the movie perfectly, but couldn't really put into words because I'm still in awe from seeing it and I'm an idiot. Check it out, lemme know what you think. This review is just SO right on!! :big grin:

http://www.efilmcritic.com/review.ph...05&reviewer=84

Credits
    OMG.... do you know how hard it is to read any of you very positiv Comments....
    In Every forum they arae talking about that Matrix Reloaded just rocks.....
    @Radstar ...can you see his naked body ??

So is the Movie so Mind Blowing ???
    Some people were also afraid that the trailer showed tooo Much
    is it so ???

Credits
    Theories on the ending anyone... is the "real" "real" world a world controlled by robots.. because my interpretation of the ending leaves the final film in a postiion where it can go anywhere it wants.. heck! it can end with neo and trinity finally escaping the matrix...

hehe here is my total FAR OUT theory.. Neo et al.. are all computer game characters... stuck in a comptuer game, however Neo is powerful because the person playing the game put the GOD mode command on hey its possible!!!! and it would explain a few things.. imagine deja vu.. ?!? reloading from a saved game??! what happens when you die... you restart from where you last saved.. perhaps neo's gamer saved right before smith shot him ...

Credits
    Originally posted by Matrix
    OMG.... do you know how hard it is to read any of you very positiv Comments....
    In Every forum they arae talking about that Matrix Reloaded just rocks.....
    @Radstar ...can you see his naked body ??

So is the Movie so Mind Blowing ???
    Some people were also afraid that the trailer showed tooo Much
    is it so ???
    yes, the movie rocks. while i didnīt like the first one that much, i like reloaded a bit better. i also feared, that the trailer showed to much, but thereīs still enough left to look forward to, even if you watched the 9 clips that were released last week. especially for you, you get to see neo in bed with trinity and you can see his butt. i guess now you canīt sleep anymore till wednesday
    the only thing a little bit boring for me were the scenes in zion, especially the dance was a bit too long imo.
    btw, does anybody know what role aaliyah was supposed to have? link's girlfriend?
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    yes, the movie rocks. while i didnīt like the first one that much, i like reloaded a bit better. i also feared, that the trailer showed to much, but thereīs still enough left to look forward to, even if you watched the 9 clips that were released last week. especially for you, you get to see neo in bed with trinity and you can see his butt. i guess now you canīt sleep anymore till wednesday
    the only thing a little bit boring for me were the scenes in zion, especially the dance was a bit too long imo.
    btw, does anybody know what role aaliyah was supposed to have? link's girlfriend?
    Oh sweet keanus butt....... :-))
    Well i heard from several other who watched it that the zion dancing scene is to boring and long....

Aaliyah was ment to play Niobe....but then she died and will smiths woman got into it....oh boy is she small

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast