Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Judge Dredd Teaser - ML Exclusive

Hey guys,
    Dan here, with my latest edit for: Judge Dredd!

Judge Dredd Trailer by RoboDan - Available on Fanmadetrailers.com May 26th

It's kinda funny actually. I'm back to my old groove! I started, encoded, edited, and re-encoded this trailer all in the past few hours! Whoa!!! With the time it takes for my PC to encode, that's something or a record for me!

I was currently working on a trailer for the Christopher Lambert classic, Fortress, but I couldn't finish it up just yet because I don't have my DVD here.

So, I figured why wait! I just popped this guy in the drive, and here we go! As a cool ML exclusive for all you cool guys (and gals), I have here a 720 x 272 (Whoa...that's a WIDE trailer) resolution here for your enjoyment! This trailer won't be released anywhere else in this size for quite some time. Heck, the trailer itself won't debut till next Monday on FMT.com. So, enjoy, and please do tell me what you think of it!

I pictured this as a teaser trailer for this movie...as though it were to come out sometime this year. It's fast paced, action filled, and those with loud speakers should definetely get a "Bang" out of it! Enjoy!

--Dan :big grin:
    Last edited by RoboDan; 05-22-2003 at 03:02 PM.

Credits
    Cool stuff!
    A perfect teaser. Shows you some action, some dialogue, but dosen't give away the plot.

Anybody have a vob of the original Judge Dredd trailer?
    It kicked major *** and would make a good Classic.

Credits
    Sweet JP. Thanks for the comments! As for the VOB of the original, I can help you guys out with that one too! It's only one of those "crazy" vob's, that need a litlte bit of work to get around to (a la Gozilla DVD).

I'll send it along through the proper channels!
    --Dan

Credits

Thumbs up

Thanks RoboDan. I'm still downloading, but no doubt you've done a good job. 'Judge Dredd' is one of my favourite comics, though I haven't read many issues. The movie was ok, but could have been much better. Let's have the original trailer posted in the Classics also.

Credits
    Did anybody ever notice that in the beginning when Dredd goes up to that apartment building to take care of those guys bunkered in the room... one of them had a rifle that looked JUST like the Pulse Rifle from Aliens?

It's kinda funny.

Credits
    cooooooooool

this teaser saved my day.... after 5 hours of MATRIX, this teaser made me feel better:big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    WOW! Definitely very cool! Perfect teaser! Awesome job man, keep it up. Hopefully once I'm done being obsessed playing Enter The Matrix and GTA: Vice City, I'll get back into my editing groove!

Credits
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for the comments! Most appreciated. Just wanted to remind all of you out there who still haven't seen this, that the 720 version will be taken down in just a few short hours (It will be offline at 4 P.M. Est. time), so nab it up while you can!

--Dan

Credits
    well done robodan and only in a few hours? wow :big grin: