Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

SK8TR BOI the movie ewwww...

how horrible...

SK8TR BOI movie comes from girl singer
    Avril Lavigne song gets optioned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dateline: Wednesday, May 28, 2003

By: PATRICK SAURIOL
    By: News Editor
    Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Pop singer Avril Lavigne has a hit with the song SK8TR BOI, about a girl who has a crush on a skateboarding guy but who decides not to go out with him because her friends don't think he's cool. It turns out that the skater guy grows up to become a rock star and now the young woman is regretting her past decision.

So it turns out that Paramount Pictures liked Lavigne's song enough to warrant the studio to option the movie rights for it. Naturally, MTV Films is one of the companies developing the project, with screenwriter David Zabel penning the movie script. The movie's storyline will keep the would-be lovers in their teenage years and focus on the pressures the teens have to remain within their own social groups.

If only William Shakespeare were alive today. Undoubtedly he would have made ROMEO AND JULIET a love story between a goth and a nerd.

Credits

Thumbs down

i wonder if anybody older than 14 wants to see this crap?
    i saw the princess diaries and a walk to remember in sneak previews, this one sounds even worse than these two combined
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    it's for the teens.... you can't blame them. avril is huge w/ the teens. so yah many people will be wanting to see this.

except me.... i've grown out of that phase. thank GOD!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    i can already see the cast

Guys: Colin Hanks, Ashton Kutcher, Freddy Prinze Jnr, Josh Hartnett.

Chicks: Any from the WB, Amanda Byrnes, Mandy Moore, Avril ?

I CANT WAIT .. (insert sarcasm.. here..)

(and more here too)

this will suck.

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    I heard that Avril Lavigne can't even skate and it's all part of her image... Just a thought....
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Ok, while it's safe to assume this will be rubbish, it could be worse. They could be making it into a musical. They could make it really pretencious. Hopefully they won't, and just turn it into a mediocre teen chick flick.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    This is sad. But the song is popular among a certin crowd so you never know.

Read the lyrics of the song...consider that the plot. Yeah....I don't think I'd want to drag that out into a movie.