Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DVD To DivX

Credits

DVD To DivX

hi,
    recently brought the dvd of resident evil from a friend!! pls can u people help me in encoding it to divx using flaskmpeg!!a little days ago i encoded spider-man dvd to divx using flaskmpeg (latest version) but it looked like crap at some places!!
    so, pls tell me what bitrate of video 2 use, at what pass (all these settings appear in divx pro 5.0.5 config. screen) etc. etc.!!
    Pls Help Me!!

Credits

Re: DVD To DivX

Originally posted by neo2k03
    hi,
    recently brought the dvd of resident evil from a friend!! pls can u people help me in encoding it to divx using flaskmpeg!!a little days ago i encoded spider-man dvd to divx using flaskmpeg (latest version) but it looked like crap at some places!!
    so, pls tell me what bitrate of video 2 use, at what pass (all these settings appear in divx pro 5.0.5 config. screen) etc. etc.!!
    Pls Help Me!!
    I'm sorry, not to offend, but this ain't the place to be asking this, plus there are LOOOOOOTS (and I do mean a lot) of places on the net to find this information without having to post here.

This thread is reserved for posting of trailer news and discussion. Not DVD ripping.

Credits
    Agreed.
    www.divx-digest.com
    Locked.
    Last edited by Shrubz; 06-10-2003 at 04:51 AM.