Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    lol great thread....

Biggest celeb I've been around is Bradford from Much Music. Anyone in Canada will know that's not such a big deal....basicly they hang out on the street infront of the studio a lot during the show. Basicly if you're walking past the building and the weather is good you have a good chance of seeing them.

Other then that...nobody famous...they filmed part of XMen in a park in my town if that counts. lol

Credits
    I shook hands with Quan from Regurgitator, a band from Australia, as well as got Hale and Pace's signatures.....and met Shakaya, two pop singing chicks from Cairns, where my ex-girlfriend was babysitting their nieces...

Credits
    not touched.....but was next to "britney spears" and her massive bodyguards!! and saw tv hostess "Dona Air" (also in mummy returns for a short bit) ive met a few asain actors aswell which im sure most of u, wouldnt have a clu who im talkin bout so wont botha givin out there names i go to the bbc building quite a bit (cuz my bro works there and i come ova to annoy him ) thats where i see alot of the celebs like Vic Mortimer and Bob Reeves recently (shooting stars tv show), and obviously seen and chatted wid alot of "important" people from the bbc

i wanna see more propa famous people......guess i need to visit hollywood or summit

Credits
    Jedi, so you're from Montreal too. Yeah Jolie was filming Taking Lives. Btw, Penelope and that Adrian (the pianist) are also here. Also is Van Damme. Leo DiCaprio is coming up here next in july!! woo hoo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12