Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

ABC Prewiew Weekend

I've never heard of this before but apparently ABC did something similar last year. They set up a weekend where the general public can mix and mingle with their primetime tv stars. They also show premieres of ABC shows. I want to go, but need more info before i decide...has anyone heard anything about it?

Credits
    i think it's in NYC. last summer- a friend of mine went and mingled w/ the stars from Will and Grace (her fave tv show on earth).... but i know nothing about it.

i don't really care about meeting stars that bad, bad enough to fly across half the country to meet them.... unless it's the Rock!!! :big grin: (well i have tried to see him in live wrestling but dang, tickets are soo hard to get and sooo expensive!!!!)

anyways... as long the stars come here in texas, i'll definitely meet them. (and lots of stars do!! i just met the Matrix twins the weekend before last)
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I can understand your obsession with The Rock...he's and besides that I was head over heals for Shawn Micheals for the longest. I actually got to meet him one day (still have the signed picture of him somewhere) Anyways I've become an avid viewer of "The George Lopez Show and "Alias". I just think Lopez is hilarious and would love to meet him in real life, also the cast of Alias is just amazing. So i'm looking forward to bumping elbows with the stars.

Credits
    yah, i love that show too "The George Lopez Show"

he's so funny. i heard of a guy called George Lopez coming in town the end of this summer doing a comedy stand-up, here in Dallas, Texas. it might be him, i'm not so sure. but yah i would love to meet him too.

Credits
    2 Shows on television are worth watching: 24 and Alias. All else is irrelevant or I can't get it on my 3 channels, so it may as well be cancelled.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    2 Shows on television are worth watching: 24 and Alias. All else is irrelevant or I can't get it on my 3 channels, so it may as well be cancelled.
    I don't care if u have 3 or 300, those are the best shows on TV.

THere arte only 2 other good shoes - Scrubs on NBC (sooo funny) and ofcourse CSI

Credits
    That's really cool news,radstar. I wish I lived there so i could see his comedy show, but maybe he will do a small show at the "weekend"...I'll be wishing for that And after all that talk about The Rock, leave it up to me to go home and rent The Scorpion King (geez he's looking good in that movie). lol (such a loser, but i couldn't help myself).

Jake, I totally agree with you about CSI...I love Jerry Bruckheimer, he's just great! Thursday nights are what we like to call "Bruckheimer Night"...because starting at 8:00 for the next 3 hours it's all Bruckheimer. (Amazing Race @8, CSI @9 and With Out A Trace @10).

Credits
    I've heard about it .. It's going to be at the California Adventures theme park in Anaheim. My sister and her family went last year and said they had a blast and actually got to meet the stars from Alias, which I LOVE ... I would go if I were close enough.. see THIS is the benefit to living in California!

Credits
    oh I heard about this. Have you guys seen the list of casts who are showing up for this event? Its huge. Personally I'm interested in going just to kick it with the NYPD Blue cast.

casts appearing

Credits
    The list is huge.. I'd be MOST excited about meeting the Alias people.. especialy Victor!!!

Credits
    I don't know about anyone else...but I might just have to purchase a plane ticket to Cali cause I heard the newest Bachelor Bob Guiney will be there!!! I loved him on the Bacholrette and can't wait for his show!

Credits
    This is the first that I have heard of this ABC celebrity weekend. I just checked it out on the website and I can't believe the number of celebrities that are guaranteed to be there. It sounds like it would be a great time... I wonder if you actually get to meet and hang out with all of the stars, or if you just get to see them from afar. Anyone know?

Credits
    I'm sure there is definitely some type of Q&A session where the audience gets to ask the celebrities questions. That's enough for me!! I'd hope they can come out and shake hands though.. that would be GREAT!

Credits
    This sounds really cool - meeting your favorite celebs and also having a day in a theme park. I think they do a similar thing for daytime soaps at Disney World in Orlando.

Saw a contest for this on the abc website too if tix are too $$$ for ya.

Credits
    There was a contest for the Primetime weekend too.. I found it too late. Event is this weekend. Can't wait to hear what people thought of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast