Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Who have you touched??

I touched Angelina Jolie!! What a hotdess..

Credits
    I've hugged Ray Park (aka Darth Maul from SW1 and Toad from X-Men) and shook his hand and he put his arm around me

i've shooked hands w/:

the Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files

Chris Carter; writer and director of the X-Files

Chewbecca

Jenette Goldstein (Private Vesquez from Aliens, and the foster mother from Terminator 2)

Mark Rolston (Drake from Aliens, FBI from Rush Hour)

Dean Haglund (Langly from the X-Files)

(also hugged) Dave Prowse (Darth Vader)

Mike Modano; from the Dallas Stars!!!!

Jimmy Bulloch; Boba Fett (Ep. V and VI)

Temuera Morrison; Jango Fett

Anne Ramsay; Lisa, the sister from Mad About You (last celebrity i saw, April 2003)

i think that's it.....
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Wink Re: Who have you touched??

Originally posted by NightSwinger
    I touched Angelina Jolie!! What a hotdess..
    ZUBi got in my mind, that lafce is now gonna be very jelaous... :big grin:

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    I've hugged Ray Park (aka Darth Maul from SW1 and Toad from X-Men) and shook his hand and he put his arm around me

i've shooked hands w/:

the Cigarette Smoking Man from the X-Files

Chris Carter; writer and director of the X-Files

Chewbecca

Jenette Goldstein (Private Vesquez from Aliens, and the foster mother from Terminator 2)

Mark Rolston (Drake from Aliens, FBI from Rush Hour)

Dean Haglund (Langly from the X-Files)

(also hugged) Dave Prowse (Darth Vader)

Mike Modano; from the Dallas Stars!!!!

Jimmy Bulloch; Boba Fett (Ep. V and VI)

Temuera Morrison; Jango Fett

Anne Ramsay; Lisa, the sister from Mad About You (last celebrity i saw, April 2003)

i think that's it.....

Man.... you are lucky!! Me i saw Halle Berry with her broken arm last week in Montreal. She was like 2 feet from me....could have touch her... man i sould have... but i was with my wife sooooo
    Last edited by Jedi Master; 06-05-2003 at 04:53 PM.

Credits
    what do you mean by "touched" ...???

my little experience involves a playboy playmate when i was stationed in key west. i am not going to be descriptive or mention any names.

i have also met numerous musicians from ted nugent to kiss to def leppard to rusted root. i was a roadie for a band for a few years and we opened for ALOT of popular bands. being a roadie is almost as good as being in the band itself.....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits

Re: Re: Who have you touched??

Originally posted by ZUBi
    ZUBi got in my mind, that lafce is now gonna be very jelaous... :big grin:
    Yes, I am! .................
    Last edited by lafce; 06-05-2003 at 06:05 PM.

Credits
    you lucky ppl.. getting to meet famous stars.. noone that famous even comes to rocky.. the cloests we could possibly get is sport stars.. and big brother entrants when they go to the contiki resort

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    haven't met any real film stars yet, only some from germany. attended two film premieres, one really small and one quite big with a party afterwards.
    the bigger one was for engel & joe, a german movie with some tracks on the soundtrack by placebo. got one of my cd's signed by them and later at the party the singer, brian molko, was apparently a bit drunk, so when he started to walk he couldn't hold his balance and had to grab my arm, because otherwise he would have fallen, so i never touched a star, but a star touched me
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    I have actually shaken hands with Matthew Perry. He was with a group of friends and he had a disguise on with a beard and a hat. I still noticed him right away and he was just shocked. It was funny and the only thing that came out of my mouth was, "hey! you're chandler from friends!"... I didn't remember his name! I bet actors hate that... :big grin:
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    I met Matt LeBlanc (or something) 3 weeks ago in Italy, was on his second honeymoon there..:big grin:

Credits
    Shook hands with Gillian Anderson at a nearby shopping centre a few years ago.

Met and had a chat with Hugh Jackman at the boxing day cricket match in december. Great Bloke. He sent me a framed photo of Wolverine signed and addressed to me. What a guy!!

I have also met he entire Neibours cast and been an extra on the set.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    This is probably the wrong forum to talk about this since the only celebrities I have met are pro athletes, but you weren't specific so here goes:

Shook hands and got autograph of Rich "Goose" Gossage, former Major League pitcher

Shook hands on two separate occasions with Johnny Bench, Hall of Fame catcher for the Cincinnati Reds from the late 60s to the early 80s and my all-time favorite player

Shook hands, chatted with, and got autograph of Hal Morris, former Reds first baseman

Shook hands and got autograph of James Brooks, former running back for the Cincinnati Bengals

And to go somewhat obscure but to kinda bring us back to the topic of movies, I have had numerous conversations with Bobby Plump, who was kind of the inspiration of "Jimmy Chitwood," the star basketball player in the movie Hoosiers (Plump was the star player of the 1954 Milan Indians, which was a school of 84 that won the 1954 State Basketball Championship against a school that had almost 3,000 students and provided a loose basis for the movie)
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    I Never touched everyone celebrity except one time i been @ the airport and was checking in... and in front of me i didnt notice was jack osborne and when he try to grab his hand luggage it fall down and i grab it and give it to him... he said thank you and i said "you are welcome ....jack" ...then he and a lady that was with him smiled @ me and we had a little chat
    That was the only contact to a star....
    Damn why it hadn´t been a hot female celebrity

Credits
    I touch myself!!!!:big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    I touch myself!!!!:big grin: :big grin:
    that's a great song...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast