Thanks Thanks:  0
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Exclamation Battle Royale 2 already 'in trouble'

Toei company removes "Battle Royale II" posters from school zones because of PTA protests. PTA does not like the lines on posters, "All Persons Killed In war, junior high school students..." Now the Toei company is making new signs which will cost another $12,500.

source: AICN
    hardly wait to see this one. first one was IMO one of the best movies i ever saw

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    movie was great....watched it wid a pack of mates on dvd at about 2:00am or summit....da movie was crazyyy

i found da last bit a bit confusing...but hey...most good movies are normally confusing

if i was to explain the first movie in one word...i would say..."Weird" :big grin:

Credits
    i'm also looking forward to see it, and i'm happy that it'll have screenings in germany on the fantasy film festival touring through germany in july/august
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Yep, first movie was great and i'm hoping for more of the same.

I like the new collar devices they've got too!

DOUBLE BOOM!
    "Remember, you are not a salmon"

Credits
    be expecting a bigger range of weapons.....YEAH BABY!!!!!:big grin: :big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    said by aS!Dz
    if i was to explain the first movie in one word...i would say..."Weird"
    Weird!
    Battle Royale most certinly wasn't weird. There were those absurd things, like
    when when the girl jumped down from the lighthouse and the main guy came to look at it. Then a text saying "But what does this mean?" covered the screen , but that's also because of cultural differences, or because we've only seen mainstream Hollywood movies and can't understand these strange things that have been in movies long before Bunuel & Dali. Personaly I just think that the director of Battle Royale has a unique vision. If you want strange watch Eraserhead or Un chien anolusien

Credits
    Originally posted by Jack Stoney
    said by aS!Dz

Weird!
    Battle Royale most certinly wasn't weird. There were those absurd things, like
    when when the girl jumped down from the lighthouse and the main guy came to look at it. Then a text saying "But what does this mean?" covered the screen , but that's also because of cultural differences, or because we've only seen mainstream Hollywood movies and can't understand these strange things that have been in movies long before Bunuel & Dali. Personaly I just think that the director of Battle Royale has a unique vision. If you want strange watch Eraserhead or Un chien anolusien
    u took me too seriously on my word...i was more aiming towards the way of, this is weird cuz of the ideologies of the bad guys and so on...and its a different movie, seeing as they putting school kids into situations like that...something different is normally sed to be weird...well that is what i meant