Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: How wuz the Hulk?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • AWESOME!!!!!

2 15.38%
  • eh...

9 69.23%
  • the worst movie i have seen this year!

1 7.69%
  • oh crap.. i don't remember

1 7.69%
    Credits

so who saw the hulk today?

The Hulk comes out today.... i have to wait a week cuz i have to study and i'm going to a concert tonite and i'm making easy money tomorrow and helping my boyfriend move to his new apartment. then i have to study all day sunday and all week next week.

there better be NO FREAKIN SPOILERS!!!!!!!

just say it's good or bad.... no details. thank you!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I liked it. In between eh and AWESOME!!! for sure. Basically, the film breaks down into two parts. There are parts that are very dramatic and deal with big themes that usually epic dramas deal with, and then there's Hulk smashing **** up. Both could stand very well on their own, but the juxtaposition of the two doesn't feel right. I should laugh at least once in a comic book movie. It takes itself way too seriously and doesn't have enough fun with the source material. But it captures the feel of the source material beautifully. The editing feels like a comic book, and that's a compliment. Anyway, despite being too serious and having some slow bits, it does have some awesome moments.

3.5/5
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    I Liked the Editing that was like a comic book...every marvel comic should do so it gives you a feeling like you are reading/seeing a comic book.
    Well nevermind the Hulk "smashing everything in pieces was great"
    i would say 3.75/5

Credits

Hulk....unexpected surprise

I expected a lame comic flic with no depth just action... what i was given was a great film! i went and definetly enjoyed it. It was definetly alot of fun. I take back my previous comments on how i thought it would suck

Credits
    The CGI was total crap he looks like they dipped him in green wax

Credits
    finally saw it tonite!!! i thought it wuz very cool. great stories. great fights. the dogs were weird man!

definitely a good ride. i shall buy it on DVD when it comes out
    4/5

Credits
    I saw it two nights ago now.

I really liked the editing. The paneling and transitions. Very different, very cool. Not only did it make you think "comic book" but it helped move the plot along by showing you a few things at once.

I've never really followed Hulk in the comic books but I saw it with a friend who, I guess, can be considered "Mr Marvel Freak". Though X-Men is his forte, he didn't once feel the need to scream "BLASPHEMY!!!!" and storm out of the theater so I guess it was fairly accurate. Though he did say he was disappointed with some parts. (Not the comic book editing he LOVED that.)

It was better then I expected. I liked it. Hulk was a more human character then I thought he'd be. Worth the money.