Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Unhappy Why are Mena, Chris, Tara and Shannon not in American Wedding?

Why are American Pie regulars Mena Suvari, Chris Klein, Shannon Elizabeth, Tra Reid and the girl who plays Jessica not in American Wedding. They where some of the most lovable characters and they've been scraped. Does anyone know how they are covering for their absence???
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    Probably $$$$

Credits
    Alyson Hannigan said in an interview the reason why those characters aren't in this sequel is because her character weren't really friends with those characters in the first two films so it didn't make much sense having them in this one. That's probably the PC answer.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Originally posted by chernabog_ca
    Alyson Hannigan said in an interview the reason why those characters aren't in this sequel is because her character weren't really friends with those characters in the first two films so it didn't make much sense having them in this one. That's probably the PC answer.
    lol, weren't they something like best friends in the first two films? i wonder if anybody believes that reason.
    anyway, i'm happy not to see chris klein and tara reid "act" again
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    although... chris klein is the groom's friend is he not?
    and Mena played his girlfriend so when you invite someone to ur wedding.. they could always bring a date w/ them if they want to.

but it's not big deal to me. this movie is gonna stink anyways
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    lol, weren't they something like best friends in the first two films? i wonder if anybody believes that reason.
    anyway, i'm happy not to see chris klein and tara reid "act" again
    Actually if I remember right, Elizabeth's, Reid's and Hannigan's characters didn't even speak to one another let alone be in the same scene together in the two Pie movies.

Credits
    Originally posted by chernabog_ca
    Actually if I remember right, Elizabeth's, Reid's and Hannigan's characters didn't even speak to one another let alone be in the same scene together in the two Pie movies.
    ok, i guess jim and definetly michelle wouldn't invite nadja to their wedding, but oz and jim were best friends in the first two movies, so why wouldn't he invite him to his wedding, when he invites everyone else?

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    ok, i guess jim and definetly michelle wouldn't invite nadja to their wedding, but oz and jim were best friends in the first two movies, so why wouldn't he invite him to his wedding, when he invites everyone else?
    Like Jedi said......$$$$$$$$$....to much to pay

Credits
    I can see why the girls arn't involved, but I think Oz should have been in it at least.

Credits
    Originally posted by discostu
    Like Jedi said......$$$$$$$$$....to much to pay
    i don't think money was a big issue, at least not for chris klein. he's not very talented and he didn't have a hit besides the american pie movies. i don't think he's in the position to ask for more money than the rest of the actors.
    i think the only ones that could ask for more are seann william scott and alyson hannigan, the only ones of the whole cast that are more or less successful in other movies or tv series.

Credits
    seann william scott

...yeah if stiffler and jims dad wouldnt be in the movie it would suck.....:-)