Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast
    Credits

Talking Star Wars Episode III news!

They start shooting EPIII tomorrow!!! :big grin: :big grin: :big grin: «jumps all over the place!!!!»

Credits
    there speaks the jedi:big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    It starts TODAY!!!!!! :big grin: :big grin: :big grin:
    Last edited by Jedi Master; 06-30-2003 at 07:58 AM.

Credits
    The Future is near

Me becoming a bad ***....

Credits

Talking

hey let's start a countdown!!!

695 days to go!!!

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    hey let's start a countdown!!!

695 days to go!!!
    Count me in dude

Credits
    still 695 days to go

found some interesting news:

Star Wars Insider #69 has started arrives in subscribers mailboxes. Here are some noteworthy Episode 3 highlights:
    George Lucas' first draft of the Episode III script was 102 pages long. Major changes are expected on following drafts. The major focus is the breakdown in friendship between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Color and darkness will be emphasized in the film. Rick McCallum says it will mimic paintings by Mark Rothko.

Nick Gillard was, as of May 2003, hitting local fight clubs to find fighters for the new movie.

Anakin Skywalker won't have a beard in Episode III.

Yoda's homeworld or species will not be revealed.

No rematch between Yoda and Dooku though both will have their own fights.

Temuera Morrison won't be seen as a clone trooper.

There is no location shooting for EP 3.

No extra shots of Natalie Portman will be put in the classic trilogy.

:big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master

George Lucas' first draft of the Episode III script was 102 pages long.
    I hope the movie turns out to be longer than 102 mins... It's gotta be a fitting finale. This is George Lucas's last stand...
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Originally posted by chizzace
    I hope the movie turns out to be longer than 102 mins... It's gotta be a fitting finale. This is George Lucas's last stand...
    Yeah and i Hope and wish he leaves the star wars universum with a big BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    :big grin: :big grin:

Credits
    I heard somewere that EPIII will be the longest of all Episode

Credits
    Can hardly wait...The movie that has to connect the old and the new and bring everything together.

Lots riding on it

Credits

Credits
    It's a pity they don't release the movies one per year like LOTR did.

I barely managed to scrounge up any enthusiasm for the second movie after the long wait.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    EP3: More Security Than Matrix

Shooting for the next Star Wars movie began this week, and a spy for darkhorizons.com said Foz is taking no chances with snoops (like him). "I was out at Fox last week and the security surrounding the "Episode III" shoot is totally unprecedented. They've fenced off all the sounds stages they're using with a two-meter-high concrete and wire fence, seperating it from the other backstage sections... something even the "Matrix" people didn't do."

Yeah right... i'm 100% sure that i'll know everything there is about the movie looooong before it comes out...

687 days!!!

Credits
    EP3: Peter Mayhew Talks Episode III

The June issue of the UK's LOK magazine has an interview on pages 47-40 by Robin Hail with Peter Mayhew (who plays Chewbacca in the Classic films and now Episode III) and Peter releases a few spoilers in the interview:
    In the interview, Peter Mayhew is asked many questions about being on the set of the original trilogy and how he felt working with big actors such as Harrison Ford, Mr. Luke Skywalker himself and even R2D2. But later on in the article, Robin Hail brings up the topic of the prequel trilogy and how it has affected the original trilogy. Episode III is mentioned in the article.
    On page 49, Robin Hail asked Peter Mayhew how he felt about the prequel trilogy and Episode III in particular since Chewbacca will make his silver-screen return. Peter replied, “I am very pleased with Episodes 1 and 2. George Lucas is doing a remarkable job. However, Lucas assures me that Episode 3 with far surpass the other two in both action and story and from some of the pages I have read from the Episode III script, I certainly believe him.” Later he goes on to say, “As you know, none of the actors get the full script of Episode III, but they do get the pages for what scene they are working on. Therefore, I have not read the full script yet, just a few pages with my character.

WARNING Spoilers!

After Peter talked about Episode III’s script, Robin asked Peter on the role that Chewbacca will play. I liked what Peter said. Peter replied, “I was told by George Lucas that I would be playing a large part in the story including the delivering of two twin babies and playing a role in a major battle scene that involves many war machines. Sadly, I have not read those sequences of the script yet.”

After a small bit of Robin comparing the Original trilogy to the Prequel trilogy, she asked Peter how well he liked the parts of the script that he had seen. Peter says, “Again, I haven’t really seen the complete script. Lucas only gives us copies for that days shooting. But from what I’ve seen, it looks good. Of course, I really don’t have any lines (he laughs). Lucas has really changed his writing style from back when he wrote the original trilogy. He is much bolder and willing to push the envelope in both settings and dialogue. In fact, the opening action scene involving many Wookiees takes place on one of the many new planets seen in this movie.”

:big grin: :big grin: :big grin:

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast