Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Credits
    the body looks great but the face especially the mouth looks cheezy

Credits
    i for one think it looks terable... PLZ!!! NO MORE DAMN ROBOTS!!! Arrrhhhh... sorry just needet to get that out of my system...

Fed7haS

PS : Just found this...

Last edited by Fed7haS; 03-13-2004 at 03:21 PM.
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    OH....MY....GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Wow, that looks great, hope the desired PG rating (like all the other 5 star wars films) won't force them to cut out the 'burned' anakin scenes, like how they were forced to make Kill Bill's bloody scenes black and white just to avoid NC-17.
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Here are some Episode III videos. They are 2 out (One world, two movies & Two worlds, one movie) very cool to watch :big grin:

Episode III videos

MOD: Added Direct links

Direct Links:
    Two Worlds, One Movie @ 9.85 MB
    One World, Two Movies @ 15.9 MB
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 03-16-2004 at 02:52 AM.

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    Here are some Episode III videos. They are 2 out (One world, two movies & Two worlds, one movie) very cool to watch :big grin:

Episode III videos

MOD: Added Direct links

Direct Links:
    Two Worlds, One Movie @ 9.85 MB
    One World, Two Movies @ 15.9 MB
    Thank's M.Mod

Credits
    Haven't these been posted somewhere else before? (But I couldn't find the thread.)

Oh well, keep an eye open folks. Sooner or later someone will post the direct links of those 480 versions online... I hope...

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    Haven't these been posted somewhere else before? (But I couldn't find the thread.)

Oh well, keep an eye open folks. Sooner or later someone will post the direct links of those 480 versions online... I hope...
    Naaah don't think so 'cause the #2 just got out yesterday

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    Naaah don't think so 'cause the #2 just got out yesterday
    I mean the first one... cos I've DLed it.

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    I mean the first one... cos I've DLed it.
    oh...

Credits
    Wookiees and Reshoots
    The latest on Episode III.

March 17, 2004 - Wookiees definitely play a role in Episode III, and it might be a significant one, if the latest scuttlebutt is true.

According to TheForce.net, most of the Wookiees being used in the third Star Wars prequel are larger than Chewbacca and wear armor. Whether they appear as soldiers, mercenaries, or mere scoundrels is an interesting question, since another rumor suggests that a battle on Kashyyyk between the Wookiees, Clone Troopers, General Grievous, and "Trandoshan Slavers" might appear in the film. This battle is already part of the Star Wars timeline, as it will be featured in the upcoming PC/console game Republic Commando.

Officially, the Star Wars website has announced a brief shooting session in May for some blue-screened Wookiee action. Most of the extras needed to fill the hairy costumes are being hired locally in Sydney, Australia. The bulk of Episode III's reshoots, however, won't take place until August. It'll be around that same time that the producers begin looking for vocal talent to dub computer-generated characters like the cyborg villain Grievous.
    -- Paul Davidson
    Sorce : http://filmforce.ign.com

Fed7haS
    Last edited by Fed7haS; 03-18-2004 at 09:50 AM.

Credits
    So far about 3 minutes of fast moving Episode 3 footage has been shown in two segments to people loosely involved in projects related to Episode III. Mostly it is of Obi Wan and Anakin in a fierce saber fight, in one particular section Hayden pulls off a very angry face everyone will love!
    One unrelated scene features a headless fallen statue of a Jedi, to one person it looked like the Jedi temple.

George seems keen on the idea that an Episode 3 game you will see sometime soon you get to play as Vader.

George was also speaking on how one loses their humanity with gaining power, and that elements of Episode 3 are about this struggle within Anakin's world.

Another clip people are talking about is just two and a half seconds - a quick shot from the opening space battle with a huge cruiser being split in two.

Wookies are normally bigger than Chewie and covered in armor (like Chewie's figure from Shadow of the Empire).

The climactic battle that takes place at the end of the Republic Commando game is set on Kashyyk with Wookies and Clone troopers versus Grievous and the Trandoshan Slavers, this may also feature in Episode 3.

From theforce.net

Credits
    OK, two wild rumors on the same subject today.
    The first is that a Costco in Santa Cruz was test running a very early and basic teaser for Episode III. It was described as Vader breathing, then a shot of Hayden to black, then the Helmet and back to black, then you hear the sound of a lightsaber and a big red line across the bottom of the plasma screen. The title card that read Rise of the Empire Coming May 2005.

Sounds impossible? We thought so too, but decided to run it right after we got more emails from "friends of friends" that also mentioned production for artwork and promotional material is very much underway for a little film called, Rise of the Empire. Legit? Just the rumblings for today ...

Credits
    Rise of the Empire

I like it and it will have the best title out of eps 1-3.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    If I remembered correctly, Rise of the Empire has been the rumoured title on Coming Attraction ever since the SW Prequel Trilogy rumours began. But it was a rumoured title for Ep II ('Balance of the Force' for Ep I, 'Fall of the Jedi' for Ep III.)

Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast