Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear
    i'll try to post a screen shot as soon as my wife leaves me the f--- alone.
    Hmm... problem buddy??

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master
    Hmm... problem buddy??
    no...i was just trying to grab a screenie so everyone would know what it looks like (mostly to determine ifthey want to download a 90mg file or not)

and i was having problems with QT converting it and with my wife buggin me in one ear... anyway....i'm much better now. but sorry, no screen cap.

i will say that the footage is awesome. it is at an angle and you can see heads and hear clapping(and cheering of course)...but it does show ALOT of new footage and some awesome stuff. just for that,i recommend you download it.

but...just so everyone wouldn't go away mad, i will post this....another girl in a stormtrooper uniform. for some reason, i'd thought i could find more...but...

well...at least it is something.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Downloaded the footage... still can't believe how much they are showing!! I think with all the footage that i saw + the pictures and all i saw the entire movie!

I found today the script (it's in french) but you can see alot of new pictures.

Good picture of the stoormtrooperette by the way

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lafce
    Didn't know stormtroopers could look so hot... :big grin:
    Damn...

But hardcore fans would bare in mind the fact that a female Stormtrooper is a sex-altered Jango Fett.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by editman
    Damn...

But hardcore fans would bare in mind the fact that a female Stormtrooper is a sex-altered Jango Fett.
    actually....all the really, really die hard fans know this is not true. this is never mentioned in the movies, but after the death of fett on genosis, the emperor went after his replacement on other worlds and used more than one this time. so, if they lost their source again, their would be back-ups. this also explains why the stormtroopers don't sound the same in the OT.

so..you never know who might be under the armor....

----------------

"Hi. my name is RedBear. And I am a Star Wars Geek."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonnor
    I just downloaded a 7 min video of EPIII from the convention, is this old news or should I post the link?
    Red Bear posted a torrent link for this footage here, in this thread:
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&postcount=776

It's a video where you can also see the people in the audience, so if you think you have a better version post the link.

Credits
    I know these are a bit old and have nothing to do with Star Wars Episode III, but I found some pix that I took during <a href="http://www.corfyscorner.com/gallery/SWCelebrationII">Celebration II</a> last night and posted them to my gallery. I know they are 3 years old and not nearly as good or as extensive as my Celebration III pix, but I thought some people might be interested.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by corfy
    ...I know they are 3 years old and not nearly as good or as extensive as my Celebration III pix, but I thought some people might be interested.
    No hot stormtroopers there, but nice gallery anyway.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Bastard
    Based on your own opinios, would you all say that episode 3 will be better than episodes 1 & 2?
    IMHO, yes.

I was EXTREMELY dissapointed with the wrecks that were the phantom menace and clone wars.... But really, Episodes 1 and 2 just plain sucked.
    Am I the only Star Wars fan that liked Episodes I and II? It sure feels like it somedays. Sure, they weren't as good as the original trilogy (could anything honestly live up to the original trilogy?), but I thought they were still good movies.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by corfy
    IMHO, yes.

Am I the only Star Wars fan that liked Episodes I and II? It sure feels like it somedays. Sure, they weren't as good as the original trilogy (could anything honestly live up to the original trilogy?), but I thought they were still good movies.

NO, You most certainly are not. ... I loved the Eps. I and II. I almost had a stroke when I saw the trailer for episode I.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    i like Episodes 1 and 2 as well. the end duel between Darth Maul, Kenobi and Jinn was one of the best in star wars history. much, much better than Ep4 Vader / Kenobi or even Ep6 Vader/Skywalker duels. the arena battle in Ep2 was just awesome. i think what the problem with the PT was that the battles, though technically superior to the battles in the OT...lacked the significance that the OT had. maybe it was because Lucas was making this up as he went and no one knew how it was going to end, whereas we all now what happens to everyone in the movies, so there are no surprises.

overall, i enjoy the PT just as much as the OT. i watch all of them all the time with my son...who happens to be at the right age for all the magic that star wars put in me as a child.

Credits
    I would like to see someone who has never seen the OT and watches all 6 movies in Episode order, to get their take on it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat
    I would like to see someone who has never seen the OT and watches all 6 movies in Episode order, to get their take on it.
    good luck on that one. everyone i know of has seen at least Ep4 and Ep5. though there are some people who have yet to see Ep2. but to find someone who has never seen anything....won't happen. my son (3) has already seen everyone to date. so good luck on that adventure. i personally would try to find a winning lottery ticket. i think you would have a much better chance at that....

Credits
    Well I probably won't find one on this Forum, but you never know.

Credits
    That brings up an interesting point, though. After Ep. III is released, should the movies be watched 1-6, or 4-6 and 1-3? I guess it depends on how they handle some things in Ep. III.

Some things I can't imagine working right if you watch them straight through (the Yoda introduction scene in V, for example, will probably lose a lot of its impact if you see them in numerical order. And in V, the "I am your father" is as much of a surprise to the audience (first time) as it is to Luke, which will be ruined (for the audience) if we clearly see Anakin being turned into Darth Vader in III and we see Luke surviving and being taken to Tatooine.

But there may some things that will work better if you see them 1-6. It is hard telling until we see III.

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast