Credits

Talking Movie of the year

I think it's going to be Matrix 2

Credits

Re: Movie of the year

Originally posted by Jedi Master
    I think it's going to be Matrix 2
    then why did nobody vote for it yet
    i'm looking forward to 3 of the 4 films from your poll i haven't/couldn't see yet, but if i have to choose between these 5 i'd go with matrix: revolutions, but ask again by the end of the year, i guess then it could be a smaller movie, that nobody talks about yet.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    i'm gonna have to say T3... it's gonna be the biggest movie. the people in the world aren't movie fanatic as us. they could care less about the story or the picture effect. as long as they loved T1 and T2, they are extremely excited to see T3.

my boyfriend and i are the only ones who's a member of this forum. but every single person i know here are so excited that their heads are gonna pop off any second now.

my dad's into oldies movies. i've never seen him this excited before in my life.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    ROTK...everyone knows who well jackson has been doing with this series so far and have waited until the end to give him the award.

but what about the other movies that came out this year that deserve a mention. like Daredevil. that should win the "worst adaption of a comic book to movie movie award."
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits

Re: Re: Movie of the year

Originally posted by streetpreacher
    then why did nobody vote for it yet
    oups sorry...done!

Credits
    A little early to be thinking about this isn't it?

Well I'm going with ROTK as I'm sure it will be the best out of the choices given. I wonder if all three parts of a trilogy have ever been nominated for Best Picture. I don't think Godfather 3 was.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Originally posted by chernabog_ca
    A little early to be thinking about this isn't it?
    Well the title of my thread is: what do you think the movie of the year will be NOT what is the movie of the year

Credits
    I've always been a fan of Tolkien, so RotK for me too:big grin:

Of course, I'm also interested in T3 and Revolutions. But come on! A cool movie about magic, monsters, and wars, that has the potential to get Academy Awards as well! You can't beat that!:big grin:
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    ROTK will probably never win the big awards such as Best Director and Best Film becuase its fantasy and the fact that america is pissed that it wasnt made in America, what did that fat bitch say? "i think we need to bring the movies back home to america' oh yeah, Kathy Bates

isnt it funny, a movie can make millions of dollars, be the biggest film of the year, everyone will see it, yet it doesnt win Best Picture, who the hell votes for the movies? some gay guys sitting at a desk going over the moral of the movie?

Credits
    The only big movie this year that's impressed me other than T3 was X2. And since X2 isn't up there... T3 gets my vote. I think RotK can be great, but it needs to be better done than TTT, which dragged whenever Gollum wasn't on the screen.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by HamishT
    america is pissed that it wasnt made in America,
    dude it's not america it's that damn actors guild, those anti-war mother****ers