Saw The Stepford Wives.

What good is a story if you know what the end is, other than enjoying how it unfolds? Well, my problem with Stepford is that I had an idea - from the trailers - of how the story will wrap, and then the progression of events wasn't exciting enough, so I really lost the immersion in the film's climate several times.

The point is that I found Nicole Kidman discoverage of the truth too late. Although they disclosed the "mystery" in about the middle of the film, Kidman didn't find everything out until almost the end. Not to mention the fact that I didn't find her astonished enough.

Furthermore, I don't like films that establish a wrong climate. All the film we see a world that is probably today, but in the end, we turn into 2100. That was so silly. They could have just made the husband another chip-modified person, but a human-like robot? This was pushed a little too far.

I give this chicks-with-chips film a 2.5/5, mainly because of the set design, and that the director didn't dare to go for more than 90 minutes!