Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 8 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Les Choristes

The first sips where quite lucious, but then the remnants were not as savory. I felt the narrative was increasingly getting frothy, the more time has lapsed.

Credits
    Stand and Deliver, which was a Christmas present.

OK, I had seen the movie before, but it had been several years. Still, I really enjoyed the movie.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Wicker Park starts off as if its gona be sum wiked conspiracy theory.. den turns out to be a big dissapointment... average flick.

Credits
    I saw Meet The Fockers... 4.9 -- I would have given it just a 4/5 cuz it isn't funny as the first one but i gave it an extra .9 for the baby!!! a$$... holeeeeeee

And I saw National Treasure.. 3.9/5 -- It wuz a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. And entertaining. Had some slow parts and Nicolas Cage is just too damn cool
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Naked Weapon

I only dequed this one from my heavy stack of to-watch films after I saw the trailer today. And I must say, this film is a masterpiece. A masterpiece in nonesense and crap.

I really hate those films that try to give a weight on characters and story but fail to do so. If you can't write good characters, don't try to draw relations.

In the end of the movie, one character stayed in the air for 50 seconds. That really gave me a good laugh. I mean, 30 seconds has passed and then I said to myself; "She hasn't landed on the ground since then, right?". That was sweet. Added another dimension of realism to the ride.
    Last edited by amr.ramadan; 12-27-2004 at 07:41 PM.

Credits
    Harold and Kumar go to white castle: 4/5

Soul Plane: 1.5/5

Out of time: 3.5/5

National Treasure: 2/5

Credits
    Ladder 49: 4.5/5 I absolutely loved it. Such a sweet movie. I basically had a smile on my face during the whole movie... well except during the sad parts... I almost let out a cry...

Forgotten: 2/5 I walked out scratching my head pretty hard. I'm serious! I gots a bruise on top of me head. It sucks that movie theatres don't put up subtitles. Grrrr... But Jedi Taz explained it to me and ohh okay-- that makes sense but WHA?????

Credits
    Cellular: I absolutely loved it!! points deducted for a stoopid name and poor advertising tho.
    4.8/5 (definetly my suprise of the year)

Credits
    Harold and Kumar go to white castle

This movie was alot of fun... dont take it serius... dont expect great filmmaking... but expect to Laugh your *** off

Meet The Fockers

Why some critics have trashed this film i dont understand... its Funny as hell and IMO better then the first one...

The Village

OMFG!!! what happend here... I loved The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable had some good stuff but realy dident do mutch for me... then came Signs OMG did that suck hehe... one of the worst movies ever made.... untill now... i was under the opinion that M. Night Shyamalan
    couldent sink any deeper then he did with Signs but man was i wrong... The Village is without a doubht the lamest movie of 2004

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    The Forgotten: Its not as spooky as its advertised to be.. but non the less a good conspiracy theory movie.. felt like bit of an extended version of an x-files episode.. and i guess its shud get good points for trying to be a different type of movie yet sometimes that where movies like this fail.. as everything doesnt really peice together (even if its not meant to) it just doesnt feel right. Thou da movie was pretty darn good for an average time passer.
    3/5

Credits
    Love Don't Cost a Thing : nothing that hasnt been done before.. movie was mediocre yet christina milian is just toooo darn hot!

Credits
    Insomnia This movie was totaly awesome!! totaly atmospheric with the main ingredient of great cast!! (al pacino hasnt lost his touch) and da storys well above average and greatly directed by christopher nolan! top movie.. i doubt il forget this movie. I also wanto to visit Alaska now! loved this movie!!
    4.5/5 (wud have been a 3/5 if it wasnt as greatly directed by nolan added with the blend of pacino)

Credits
    Walking Tall: pretty good average movie.. and rather enjoyable! the rock once agen proves that he aint too bad with his acting as the muscle man! liked the movies feel good factor!
    3/5

Credits
    Twisted: i found it rather lame.. the performances were poor! which was a shock as i was defo expecting something from sam l jackson and andy garcia. the movie was also too predictable, nothing new about the movie either.
    2/5

damn.. jus realised i been watching alot of movies lately.. lolz. tryna catch up on all the stuff ive missed out on.
    Last edited by aS!Dz; 01-03-2005 at 07:43 PM.

Credits
    Garden State magnificent movie!! dont really need to say much about the movie as im sure uve heard nuff praise about the movie.
    4.5/5 didnt like the abrupt ending soo much and wanted to see more of the movie!

Page 8 of 188 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast