Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 45 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Inside Man: 4/5
    very good thriller, very good filmed with a very good ending!!
    Its just a bit too long and the some of the cast doesnt fit to the characters.

Credits
    Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - 5 /5

Wow. Everything I was expecting. I had high expectations going in with a little seed of doubt that was planted by the mixed reviews but it did not disappoint.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Æon Flux : 1/5
    horrible, HORRIBLE!!!!!!
    Looked like a C-Movie with ultra low budget. The editing was horrible, during fight scenes the cutters went crazy. Not one cut longer than 0.5sec during action scenes. I hate that.
    Music and acting from everyone was bad too.
    The only "semi-good" thing was the story.

Credits
    movies ive seen in da last 2 weeks or so:

Fearless: 3.5/5
    Beast Cops: 3/5
    Full Metal Yakuza: 2.5/5
    Fanaa: 1/5
    Alien Autopsy: 4/5
    Initial D Racing: 4.5/5

Credits
    Nochnoy Dozor (Night Watch) 4/5 Great movie, a little bit confusing but let me wishing for more...
    Dnevnoy Dozor (Day Watch) 1/5 I should stayed wishing, instead of seen this one
    The Benchwarmers 2/5 If you have nothing else to do, nice to watch...don't forget to unplug your brain first
    Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang 3/5 So, so...

Why don't we just finish the job by flushing our brains down the toilet?

My DVD Collection

Credits
    Brokeback Mountain

I put off on seeing this and but I did want to see what the hype was about so I rented it. Overall it's an excellent movie and Ang Lee did a great job as usual. The score is fantasic as well as the performances. I will be honest, I fast forwarded certain parts.....

Credits
    Ultraviolet: 1/5
    The movie starts good with a nice touch of speed and style, but once you get sick of the CGI used EVERYWHERE, you get ultra bored too.
    I knew this one wouldnt be good, but atleast the action could have been great, but the action wasnt great or cool at all. The sword fights are totally bad filmed, choreographed and cutted, that its no joy at all to watch the action. The movie has no soul, felt like pieces of "stylish" looking scenes merged together.
    If it would have been done without a PG-13 rating in mind, it might could have been another sleeper hit by Wimmer. But this "pussi"-action is a joke...
    Also Badelt really screwed this up the theme used for the last shots, it was horrible.
    too bad, really

Credits
    End game: 2/5
    has a pretty good cast, but lacks in good story
    some nice action scenes, thats it... the rest was just ok and C.G. jr was pretty bad

Credits
    I realize this movie is 8 years old, but I just finished watching "Deep Impact" for the first time. I borrowed it from a friend of mine (he borrows all my movies, only fair I would borrow one of his now and then.) That was a pretty good movie... not sure that is one I want to watch and rewatch a bunch of times, but I'm glad I saw it once.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Clerks 2: 6/5

It was the funniest movie I've ever seen, and I've seen alot. I've never laughed so hard in a theater that I cried.

But be warned, there's more cursing in this film then any I've ever seen.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDRick
    Ultraviolet: 1/5
    The movie starts good with a nice touch of speed and style, but once you get sick of the CGI used EVERYWHERE, you get ultra bored too.
    I knew this one wouldnt be good, but atleast the action could have been great, but the action wasnt great or cool at all. The sword fights are totally bad filmed, choreographed and cutted, that its no joy at all to watch the action. The movie has no soul, felt like pieces of "stylish" looking scenes merged together.
    If it would have been done without a PG-13 rating in mind, it might could have been another sleeper hit by Wimmer. But this "pussi"-action is a joke...
    Also Badelt really screwed this up the theme used for the last shots, it was horrible.
    too bad, really
    My exact thoughts on everything you said, the action was simply dull with no punch, Wimmer should have sticked with equilibrium and ran instead of taking a step backwards.
    "Constantly strive to become stronger!"-Jet Li (Fearless)

Credits
    zathura: 2.5/5
    not as good as jumanji but still entertaining to watch.
    but as nearly every other movie that only takes place on one location, I also got bored by the house very fast.
    also alot of product placement in this movie ....

Credits
    the detonator: 0.5/5
    Last edited by DVDRick; 07-26-2006 at 04:46 AM.

j7wild Guest
    Poseidon - 2.5 out of 5

Credits
    Hard Candy - 5/5

This was 110% my best movie experiance this year... im 29 years old and have never been scared of a movie in my life.. but this one scared the **** out of me making a movie this scary without the use of any real violence or blood is just.. well almost unreal... the acting was AMAZING!!! and the camarastyle was just so up close and personal... i loved it..

I would recomend this movie to anybody that likes to be slaped in the face with a 15 pound hammer when watching a movie.. it will slap you in the face and pull your guts out and you will love it

Fed7haS