Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 10 of 188 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Stander 4/4
    LOVED IT!
    Tom Jane cant keep his pants on for long though in the first 30 minutes.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    saw Phantom of the Opera... i give it a 5/5 for real!!

it wuz soooo great. great opera singings... great acting...

and the Phantom guy is kinda sexy..
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits

A Very Long Engagement

i love french movies...and Jean-Pierre Jeunet makes the bestest.
    -nick2k

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by radstar
    and the Phantom guy is kinda sexy..
    In that case... (see my avatar )

BTW I must be one of the few who went to see Elektra last week when it came out. (Surprisingly no one mentioned it in this Forum - have all the fanboys gone on vacation or simply gone? ) I've never read the comic but the movie's really unimpressively formulaic (is that a word? ). That laughable team of villians is like something from one of the Dragon Ball Z episodes.

The good news is I immediately went to Hollywood Stock Exchange and short the Elektra stock at $61, made a 46% profit.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Finding Neverland: was very heartwarming! that is what i wud say if i had to explain the movie in a short and effective sentence! yeah i liked it lots and Depp was great as da "magician" of believing! the story made my heart sink and i really do believe imaginativity is a very imperative thing in life! hard to say if il watch it agen.. but that dont change the fact that it was a v good movie!
    4/5

Credits
    You Got Served This movie was one heck of a darn cool movie! loved it and the freestyling was totaly awesome! okay so i watched this movie a little late which is why some of the tracks felt outdated but non the less had my heart pounding! With the 1.8 rating.. imdb users obviiously hate this movie..(lolz) but i guess wen i was watching this i wasnt treating it like a movie.. it was more like just watching a painting.. as the freestylin was sum artistic sh!t ryt der!! story wise i aint that far off wid agreeing wid IMDB but it still wasnt thaaat bad...i mean it was defo watchable! thats my view on it neways... movie wise it wud get a 1.8/5 (which is double what imdb gave it if u good at maths.. cuz they rate it out of 10..lolz) but as entertainment and looking at it just for the pure dance moves.. it gets 4.5/5 ( i think most will get scared by the earlier rating of the movie)

Credits
    Fools Rush In: this movie wernt that bad, it was rather enjoyable and Salma Hayek and Matthew perry suprisingly went well together i thought and the story was a lil weak and bland but had enuff moments in da the movie to keep me going and was most definetly a sweet movie. Matthew wernt too bad wid his actiong...defo wernt the blatent Chandler that he was in 'Serving Sara' and Salma Hayek played her role rather well i thought and shes was god darn hot in da movie aswell as in all her movies I liked the movie quite a bit.. bit of an oldy now... but heck was a shame i didnt see it earlier.
    3/5

Credits
    Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman
    That was a very enjoyable movie on a number of levels, and kept me guessing through most of the movie. Of course, I am a big fan of the animated Batman series since the early 90s. If you are a Batman fan and can't wait for the Batman Begins to come out later this year, this will satisfy your appetite for at least a little while.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Bollywood movie-
    Vaada (aka Promise): Must say i only watched this movie cuz a pack of my friends kept going on about it.. so i thought let me check out what all da commotions about.. the movie starts off tad bit boring and cheesy yet the as the plot progresses i must say i was rather intrested and indulged, the character performances were great and how the characters changed from one perspective to another. fight scenes were orite, Arjun Rampal being the more experienced actor... was suprisingly outshun by Zayed Khan whoze martial arts seems to have paid off as his was da only character who seemd like he wasnt kicking a person as if they were kicking a football. Zayed Khan also played wikedly as the sadistic psycho whom u can feel sorry for yet at the same time hate him! This movie seems as if its 2D but slowly proves it self to be more 3dimensional as proving that even the sanest person can be psycho wen the situation calls for it! Top marks for Zayed Khan and must say Arjun did well as the blind Daredevil. Im kinda getting sick of Amisha's role of always "sleeping with the enemy" she needs to try n do something different! Top marks for collaborating all previously done formulas and making it an all new story and plot! movie seems to be doing well for itself!
    3.5/5

Credits
    Elektra
    0/10
    Horrible story, horrible acting, one neat character who eventually is killed off. Horrible fight scenes, bad effects, and HORRIBLE WRITING!
    I really hated the plot, and the direction was slow and boring.
    And I never knew you could bring back the dead by breathing into your hands and placing them on someones head. I wonder how no ones figured that out?

Credits
    the aviator
    8/10
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Buying the cow: i found this movie totaly and extremely hilarious! as a matter of fact some scenes made me laff soooo hard not only did my belly ache but i was worried i myt laff out a lung This movie was very much like the concept of High Fidelity.. but where it fails in that sense is that John Cusack is replaced by Jerry o'connel (original dude from sliders) which may seem like a big down fall.. but this movie has 2 great things..dem 2 great things being 2 actors who i believe can deliver jokes just through there facial expressions in da best way.. first of all da obvious Ryan Reynolds and den Ron Livingston! this movies got tooo much good stuff for me to mention that i can easily forget to write.. but i do kno that its been bout 20mins since i saw the movie and me and my bro are still laffing out loud over it! It was hilarious and was most definetly contreversial at the same time! i loved it!!
    4.5/5

Credits
    Shark Tale: i watched this yesterday aswell after buying the cow but kinda forgot to write it down, ahwell dis was defo funny.. but no way near as good as dreamworks shrek 2 or pixars finding nemo.. but non the less was good in its own league. will smith and all da others were great wid da voices and delivery but the plot and everything aswell as da atmosphere was lacking heavily and wasnt emotionally grabbing at ne point either. but in a weird sense it was still very enjoyable! the cgi was nothing spectacular.. my sister dissed it big time by saying it looks like an FMV sequence from a game.. but i didnt think it was thaat bad!!! all the stereotype wasnt found to be offensive.. but i kind of got annoyed by em as some of dem scenes just didnt fit at all :| looked as if they were tryin really hard to fit some of them lines in...
    i cant decide if i wanna give this movie a 2.5/5 or 3/5

Credits
    Bride & Prejudice: I was waiting for this movie for quite a while b4 it came out but by the time it came out in cinemas i just didnt wanna watch it at all for sum weird reason. Neways today i watched it and i must say it was quite funny and was pretty darn orite, the snake dance no matter how many times i may have seen it in da trailer was still definetly laff out loud funny! loved her short role...but as a movie the whole plot went along fine but just felt like the whole movie didnt flow well.. and some parts were a tad bit boring yet still manageable to watch. The worst part about this movie is da nasty musical parts wid da song n dance.. they were cringe worthy! totaly hated em.. movie cuda done much better without it. Acting in da movie wasnt bad! Tho Frankly and Sadly this movie is only worth a watch once, it doesnt have da appeal where it says watch me agen for more fun! i definetly loved Bend It Like Bekham alot more den this movie. Tho non the less was a nice attempt
    3/5

Credits
    Ray

What can i say... Awsome film.. Jamie Fox 110% deserves an Oscar for this... im speatchless...

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Page 10 of 188 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast