Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 107 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2819
    Credits
    Mutant Chronicles - 1/5

Could of been good but bad acting and below TV standard special affects ruined it.

Credits
    City of Ember 3.5/5

Great set design and interesting story. Could have done with another 30 mins of plot.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - 3.5/5

Sorry michalz00, but it's only good movie. Everything works - pictures, special effects, make-up, sound, music, editing, Brad, Cate and others, but the movie is sometimes boring. So? I think screenplay and directing not working. That's why it's good movie, but have potential to be masterpiece.

j7wild Guest
    Labyrinth (1986) 5/5

after all these years; it's still a great movie and Jennifer Connelly was 16 in there!!

Bangkok Dangerous 1/5

what a piece of crap!!

Nicolas couldn't get any work in the USA and he had to go to Thailand to get a movie role?

j7wild Guest
    Eagle Eye

1/5

another piece of Crap - the story is so full of holes on so many levels

Credits
    Ghost Town and The Bucketlist, both great films and both about death!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Milk - 4/5

Not that great as many say, but very good. Sean Penn is great!

Credits
    W. - 2.5 / 5

I was expecting a look at W's time in the oval office similar to what Stone did with Nixon. This is not like that at all. It primarily focuses on the Iraq war and bits and pieces of his life leading up to him becoming #43. It didn't even feel like an Oliver Stone movie. Brolin is dead on in this portrayal and the other members of the cast do a good job except for Newton. I cannot believe that Rice is that annoying in the real life.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Passchendaele - 1.5 / 5

I was expecting a Canadian version of Saving Private Ryan yet ended up with a bad version of Pearl Harbour right down to the Faith Hill'ish song at the end. I commend Paul Gross for the undertaking but there is so much wrong with the film. The acting is really bad and the musical score is all wrong.

I understand that Paul chose the battle of Passchendaele because it was personal to him due to his grandfather however if he wanted to make a movie about one of the defining moments in Canadian history it should have been Vimmy.

Credits
    Changeling - 4 / 5

Clint delivers again. I'm not a big Jolie fan but she is great in this and deserves the Oscar nom.

Credits
    Slumdog Millionaire - 10/10. Loved this movie. It is my second favorite movie of the year. The first being The Dark Knight.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits
    Body of Lies - 2.5 / 5

When I first saw the trailer for this I figured with Scott, Leo and Crowe, how could you go wrong? Well you can. Not to say this is a bad movie, which it's not, it's just not what I'd expect considering all that were involved. One thing I did like was the fact that this didn't have the typical left-wing hollywood feel that most of the WoT movies seem to have had.

Credits
    Slumdog Millionaire 4.5/5 - I was really trying to wait on this one. It was so hyped up. It was very good. The Actiing and Storey were great. I don't know if it was better the Benjamin Button, But I enjoyed the movie. And the actress who played the adult Latika was gorgeous!

Body of Lies 4/5 - Thought this was great! Leonardo DiCaprio is brilliant in this and Crowe plays his part to a T...

Still Waiting 1/5 - Good movie to just kill time. Nothing compared to the 1st.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Tropa de Elite - 4/5

I thought it was better than City of God/Men.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - 4/5

Only disappointment was the last 30 mins or so.

j7wild Guest

Question

Watchmen 4/5

I would had scored higher but what's with the full frontal male nudity?

so glad I didn't watch this on IMAX

now this is what I call a Superhero movie - not like that crappy TDK and boring Superman Returns