Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Ocean's Twelve

Lame in comparison to the first but i liked it very much none the less as it brought along its own sense of lightheartedness to it. The plot was very average and yes it did seem like the plot was screaming... "im a sequel.. so cut me sum slack for the character development" but i must say that performances were still top notch! most of the laffters source is the performance itself rather den the actual joke. Best scene in da movie was most definetly snatched by the bad guy! great use of music aswell, it brought a very sneaky yet cheeky sense to the movie. good stuff but the fact remains that the first movie will remain much more memorable.. whereas this movie will be blow away.. which i guess was da intention as a time passer movie....
    3 /5

Credits
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387412[/B] ]Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster

my rating: 5/5

when i saw the trailer for this documentary i just wanted to see it and yesterday i'd finally saw it. the only thing about this film is WOW!!!
    this is a must see for all fans of documetary and especially for all metallica fans.

Credits
    Ray - 3/5

Foxx's performance is outstanding. Since I haven't seen The Aviator and Leo's performance yet, I don't want to say he's a lock for the Oscar but it probably would be a good bet.

Credits
    National Treasure

Usual popcorn.
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Kung Fu Hustle:Totaly Fook!n Amazing!! Absolutely hilarious aswell as mindblowing! Most Definetly Stephen Chows best movie, without a doubt!! I loved it from start to finish! Masterpeice!
    5/5
    Last edited by aS!Dz; 02-07-2005 at 05:44 PM.

Credits
    i'm officially obsessed with Phantom of da Opera...

including Phantom himself.. i also watched Timeline (can anyone guess why?)
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by radstar
    i'm officially obsessed with ... including Phantom himself..
    Those of you who are confused I should mention radstar wasn't talking about me when she mentioned the Phantom. (I think!) (duh)

BTW saw Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Wasn't that impressed. I like the 'homage-to-German-expressionist/Classic-cinema' style, but for an adventure film it's rather unexciting boring.Of course the bombardment of clips ruined the movie as well. But I can't believe there's absolutely no press about 'resurrecting' Lawrence Olivier to play in the movie. In fact I didn't know he was in the movie until the end credits roll. Too bad the DVD won't even have a featurette addressing this, or else I'll get it just to find out more about the process (like where did they find and what do they do with the original footages.)

This is like The Last Action Hero, a tribute/wink to film buffs that's gone completely wrong. Touché.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Blade 2: ive seen it before.. but was on crappy VHS.. i cant believe this was da same film i used to diss soo much.. man i jus rewatched it on dvd wid DTS sound n all that.. da way its supposed to b watched.. and i must say i liked it quite alot man!! fair nuff it aint as good as da first movie.. but da fact that i hate dis movie soo much...and found it unbearable to watch.. i was quite into it dis time round.. good stuff!! ive been converted 2 likeing it

All about the benjamins: Quite a funny popcorn movie, ice cube playing himself as the aggressive good guy bulldog, and eva mendez just as hot as she always is
    3/5

Credits
    Flight of the Pheonix: Excellent well made movie.. was very gripping movie!
    4/5

Credits
    Good to hear, I love Blade 2
    Just came back from watching Hitch, it was great. It seriously is a feel good movie, for 80 percent of the movie I was smiling the other 20 percent I wasnt supposed to smile anyways.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    Yah I loved The Aviator...

most recent movie I saw was The Wedding Date. This movie have some funky comedic lines in it. Hehe... I'm gonna use some of those lines.. It's a cute movie. Made me feel soo Awww!! inside when the movie ended
    I give it a 3.9/5

Credits
    Ocean's Twelve: I could waste my time by saying how bad it is, but it can be summed up niceely in 3 words: a huge disappointment.

Credits
    I am a little behind the times, but here are my most recent two movies:

Seabiscuit... a very, very good movie. I need to pick that up for myself sometime.

Office Space... I have been told by several people that I needed to see this movie but I never have. Until now (or rather, until Sunday evening). Very funny, and definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it, although I'm not sure if it is worth re-watching, so I probably won't pick it up for myself.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Recently saw House Of Flying Daggers with a friend. All I can say is wow! Amazing cinematography and the colours are extremely vibrate. Story twisty and beautiful. Going to see it again this weekend with the same friend.

Credits
    Saw
    3/4
    I actually didnt see that twist coming. Made us think it was another "Bone Collector" kinda twist but then BAM!