Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Saw The Manchurian Candidate this aftvo. Very disappointed. Almost fell sleep most of the time with too much boring dialogues (okay so I never like political thrillers anyway. Only went to see to work out the order of the clips - thanks to certain member for posting too much of those. ). Only a few scenes grabbed my attnetion. Even though Meryl Streep is good when she's evil, kinda reminded me of Bart Simpson's girlfriend.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    The Ringu

Saw it last night at the Pub for free. Having seen "The Ring" with Naomi Watts, I wasn't freaked out and I knew what wuz gonna happen. But I'm glad it didn't have that horse scene in it... That wuz heartbreaking!

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Ringu – 2 / 5

Funny, I watched it as well yesterday. I had seen The Ring when it first came out on DVD and I wasn’t too fond of it. Recently The Ring was on TV and I watched it again and enjoyed it a little bit more the second time around. It was followed by Ringu which I recorded instead of watching until yesterday. I have to say that I though The Ring was much better. It was a lot more effective in the creepiness factor. I also thought that The Ring explained things a little better.

Credits
    i saw The Notebook again for the fourth time last night.

I still cry, hehe. And Jedi Taz cried too...

Credits
    MAN ON FIRE i totaly loved the film! my suprise of the month! bin a long time since a movie has made me laff and cry at the same time! very gripping story lines and the characters can be really really cared for! only thing i was worried bout what they theyd finish it quick and give it a crap ending.. yet this movie was gory did things i wouldnt expect and lasted well long enuff, great movie.. personally me loved it to bitz!! (for me it goes along with Butterfly effect as one of the most underrated movies)

Credits
    House of flying Daggers not bad movie, but doesnt really stand out from the rest...and the ending is terrible :S

Credits
    The Incredibles – 4 / 5

The animation itself is amazing, by far Pixar’s best work.

Credits
    I saw The Incredibles too. It wuz great! Especially the Star Wars Ep III teaser. Wowza!

I like Finding Nemo the best...

Credits
    Ladder 49 - 3.5 / 5

Saw this last night. Not what I expected from it.

Credits
    Saw three movies today:

Steamboy - unbelievable. I'm so disappointed. How could an anime be so uninteresting, overlengthen and boring!?? It's like a crossover between the adventure story of 'Laputa' with Inudtrial-Revolution version of philosophies from 'Ghost in the Shell'. In a way it's like 'Akira', and that is the problem for me: there're not really any likable characters I can relate to.

Hero - hmmm... considering I've read so many negative reviews from the Orient, it turns out better than I expected. Pretty solid performances from everyone, even Zhang Ziyi, and the fight scenes are awesome (but is it worth a year of waiting to see on the big screen, considering the DVD can be so easily imported!?) Interesting thing: Maggie Cheung's Flying Snow is the only character who died in all version of the story. Wonder if it means something to the theme, like personal hatred loses out in any way?

Resident Evil: Apocalyse for what it is - a sequel to a B-action horror flick, it is pretty good. I like the way it continues the story (kinda) like 'Halloween 2', picking up from where it ends in the first one. Milla kicks a**, even though Alice's mutated action heroine reminds me very much of Ripley in 'Alien: Resurrection' - been there, done that, thank you. Again my only complain is those shaky-cam action sequence (can't really see the action at all), and those strobe effects with the zombie scenes - those ain't style, just pretending to be stylish.

Credits
    I saw Paparazzi. It wuz alright. Not as good as the trailer looked.

Credits
    just saw "team america"
    9/10
    amazing puppet work
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    saw The Polar Express.. i give it a 4.9/5... one point off cuz it wuzn't longer...

The best movie to get you in a christmas spirit. It wuz great! Great adventures.. great rides... GO SEE IT!

Credits
    saw The Incredibles again...

and the Ep III teaser... wowza!!! :big grin:

If you haven't seen this movie yet, THEN GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND GO SEE IT!!

Credits
    the manchurian candidate (2004)
    6/10

Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast