Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 47 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Running Scared: 4.5/5
    thats one of the most violent, most disturbing, most sickest action thrillers I have ever seen.
    Very well, VERY WELL camera work! Looks like Wayne Kramer likes Finchers style.
    Also Paul Walker shows that he can act.
    REALLY GOOD MOVIE

**** spoiler ****
    the pedophilers scene, was so incredible disturbing and so stunningly well filmed.
    **** spoilers end ****

Credits
    clerks 2... pretty cool. almost brought a tear to me eye.

Credits
    Final Destination 3: 1.5/5
    what a disappointment,
    I love Final Destination 1 & 2 (particularly part 2). They removed all the fun, charme and spookiness. It was so boring to watch and the kills were horrible. Also the new actors sucked big time

Credits
    Feed : 2.5/5
    digusting and disturbing.. was real hard to keep watching it, nearly too much for me

j7wild Guest
    what turned you to that movie in the first place?

we just watched RV at the dollar movie today;

stupid movie!! so glad it was only $1 per person!!

can't believe Barry Sonnenfeld and Robin Williams even made this crap.

I give it 1 out of 5!!

The actress, Kristin Chenoweth, who plays Jeff Daniels characters' wife show some nice cleavage but that's about it.

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.ya...noweth/rv1.jpg

Credits
    I haven't seen a movie for some time, but I'm watching Scrubs these days and I love it. Just started watching the 3rd season.

j7wild Guest
    I just watched Garfield The Movie on DVD.

Silly movie but Jennifer Love Hewitt is so cute!!

Credits
    I finally got to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest this afternoon. It was a good movie, but I think I like the first movie better. Of course, after I see part 3 I may change my mind. It just seemed to me like they tried too hard to out-do the first movie.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    World Trade Center - 4 /5

I asked myself before seeing this if it was too soon and if this was going to be too hard to watch. The movie starts on the early morning of that fateful Tuesday. The first part has some hard moments to watch but the attack itself and the rest of the movie are done very well by Stone. The movie focuses on the two PADA officers and how their families deal with the uncertainty of not knowing whether of not they made it out of the towers. There's also an interesting side story of an ex-Marine who goes to Ground Zero.

I was fine through most of the movie up until they are pulled out and then it hit me like a tonne of bricks. There are images which are hard to watch and bring back all the painful memories from that day.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest
    Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift 2 out of 5

nice car racing sequences, some nice T&A sequences, stupid story, actors and actresses that cannot act and if you believe the Hollywood cliche plot device that the U.S. court system will send a kid to Japan as punishment for a felony charge in Lieu of Jailtime, you are a true movie sucker!!

Credits
    Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006) 4/5

A bit too long, but still very entertaining. The effects were amazing and Johnny Depp was great as usual.

I'm still watching Scrubs, started season 5 yesterday.

Credits
    RV: 3.5/5
    well it was funny

The Sentinel: 2.5/5
    oh man, what happend to the good american thriller? stupid acting bad guys, no sense making scripts, horrible action, predictable ending... too bad, really had high hopes for this thriller.
    We need another Jack Ryan movie!!!!!

rewatched 2 movies in HD:
    The Ring 2 Unrated Edition - suerb picture quality and the UE is slightly better than the original.
    The Cave - in HD its an even crappier movie
    Last edited by DVDRick; 08-19-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Credits
    Renaissance = 4/5

Loved it heaps! Only negative was that it was long for what it was. Not quickly paced for the typical american audience but good story. Alot of moments r very cliche but they actually fit well in. Excellent CG of course which some scene infact look real enough. Felt like Ghost In The Shell mixed with Resident Evil. A movie with an evil corporation is always good news
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - 2 / 5

I was very disappointed with it. Normally I find Will Ferrell to be hilarious but he's not all that funny in this. Don't get me wrong, there are some very funny moments but the number of scenes that were suppose to be funny in which the entire theatre remained silent out numbered the truly funny parts. Sacha Cohen was really good in it but had a smaller part than I hoped for.

Credits
    I just watched Troy again. Still an enjoyable movie.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.