Page 55 of 188 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    j7wild Guest

Thumbs up

I just saw "Snakes on a Plane" today;

it was a hilarious good time!!

4 out of 5!!

Credits
    Behind Enemy Lines: Axis of Evil: 0/5
    the first behind enemy lines movie was pretty good, had some stunning visuals, so I gave the second part a chance.
    Its utter B-class, I wasted 2 hours of my live for this crap, atleast it was for free. Every spoken line is soooo cheesy, the action is so ultra ULTRA ULTRA BAD, tons of overused cheap videoeffects and and and HORRIBLE STUFF

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by DVDRick View Post
    Behind Enemy Lines: Axis of Evil: 0/5
    the first behind enemy lines movie was pretty good, had some stunning visuals, so I gave the second part a chance.
    Its utter B-class, I wasted 2 hours of my live for this crap, atleast it was for free. Every spoken line is soooo cheesy, the action is so ultra ULTRA ULTRA BAD, tons of overused cheap videoeffects and and and HORRIBLE STUFF

I hope you didn't buy the DVD; if you did, I feel for ya Brother!!

Credits
    The last movie that I saw was Michael Mann's Heat, which was an amazing film. By far the best cop/crime movie that I've ever seen.

Credits
    Heat, by far my favorite movie EVER.
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

j7wild Guest

Unhappy

White Chicks!!

Stupid movie and it wasn't for the Jaimie King (red skirt) and Brittany Daniel (blue skirt) Hotness factor, I would had given it a lower rating than 2.5 out of 5!!

Credits
    Borat: blooody hilarious!! ive neva laughed soo hard in the cinemas! i definetly cant wait to get hold of this and watch it agen at home. It was just too funny... borat is definetly sachas best played character. This film should have been made ages ago.. we shud be on the sequels ryt now! not for the easily offended people obviously.
    5/5!

Credits
    Superman Returns (2006) 2.5/5
    I really wanted to like this one more, since I'm a big fan of Superman I and II. It has its moments - some great action, the legendary music, Brandon Routh was fine as both Clark Kent and Superman (although too young), Kevin Spacey was good... What I didn't like is mostly connected with the story (don't want to say more to avoid spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet) and I also did't like Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanSIX View Post
    Heat, by far my favorite movie EVER.
    same here! and the score is fantastic too, fits so perfectly to the movie

Credits
    Dragon Tiger Gate: 3.5/5
    pretty cool comic adaption, very impressive martial arts, sometimes asian action movies are really cool to watch

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DVDRick View Post
    Dragon Tiger Gate: 3.5/5
    pretty cool comic adaption, very impressive martial arts, sometimes asian action movies are really cool to watch

yeah i definetly agree this was a very cool movie and definetly sommat everyone shud watch atleast once in their lifetime. Its excellent how asain films (or comics) always tend to give there characters extremely wicked names like Dragon, Tiger and Turbo!.... i gota say Turbo the nunchuks guy was wicked!!

Credits
    Infernal Affairs

The DVD was a blind buy for me but I figured since I loved The Departed and I've heard people rave about this movie for awhile now, I was sure I was going to love it.

Well I didn't love it. I liked it but I found The Departed much more enjoyable. Perhaps I need to see the while trilogy as from what I understand The Departed borrowed parts from all the movies. One thing about it was Tony Leung's performance. I found his portrayal of that character was better than Leo's, although Leo did a great job. On the other hand I found Matt Damon's performance much better than Andy Lau's.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Insecticidal (2005) 0.5/5
    A-hahahaha...

Credits
    Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.
    4/5, I laughed so hard I cried. It missed 1 point because I think it was hyped up too much and when you into a movie with that mind set, You expect too much.
    Sacha Cohen is definitley a Comical Genious.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    Feast: 4/5
    ultra entertaining horror/splatter/fun movie! tons of jokes (also insider jokes), not predictable at all (even for real movie buffs) and alot of fun! Henry Rolland plays such a great idiot.