Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 65 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Where the heart is (2000) - 4/5

This movie has given me smile for the rest of the week.

Mama Lil: You got a man?
    Novalee Nation: No.
    Mama Lil: Then where is the prick who put you in this mess?
    Novalee Nation: California.
    Mama Lil: That figures. All the pricks move to California. They oughta call it Prickafornia.

Credits
    Slither (2006) - 4.5/5
    Excelent humor. Thanks Lafce for this movie. Great entertaiment.
    My country:Macedonia!

see also: http://www.macedonia-timeless.com/
    If you do something good, enjoy it, repeat it, and allow it to become a way of life.

Credits
    I just watched Man of the House, Two for the Money, Accepted and She's the Man.

If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    You me and Dupree - I had stupid two hour timeout between school and driving lessons, so I couldnt get home and back in the time - so I went to the cinema. And because I´ve already seen all the movies, this one was last I didnt - so I went telling myself I should have some fun at least for a small time.

But this was MOST BORING ANNOYING and STUPID film I have seen for a loong time (if I dont count saw3). I fell asleep 4 times '!!!! LOL
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Just finished watching Jackie Brown and watched Fargo again last night. Both are excellent film.

j7wild Guest

Thumbs up

er Untergang (The Downfall) DVD

what a Great Movie!!

I give it 3.5 out of 5

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    what a Great Movie!!

I give it 3.5 out of 5
    Great Movie and just 3.5??? I always thought that great movies are begun from 4.5 or even 5.

Credits
    Super Size Me

I watched this the other night and found it very interesting. I swore I wouldn't step foot in a McDonald's again but guess what I ate for dinner last night....
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Serpico - 5/5 of course.

Credits
    was at My Super Ex-Girlfriend yesterday, 2/5*
    funny sometimes, but so non used its potential....

am goin to I Served the King of England, which is new Czech movie by Jiri Menzel - director of Highly watched trains. It should be in small amount of copies in US too, but in another cut /some of it could never by understood by americanos/.
    Maybe some of my polish friends are aware of the movie (Obsluhoval jsem anglickeho krale)...anywayz it aint that good from first reviews....

Credits
    The Illusionist: 4.9/5

This movie was just fantastic. It´s a very quiet movie, with a absolutely perfect cast. Every actor plays a so believeable character, a great experience to watch this movie.
    I would rate it 5/5, but there was one serious plot hole, which ruined the whole thing a bit.

Paul Giamatti, is highly underrated!

Credits
    Masters Of Horror, Season 2 - Ep. 9 (22): Right To Die (directed by Rob Schmidt (Wrong Turn)) 4/5
    One of the better MOH episodes. Nice bloody moments, a good story and two beautiful girls.

j7wild Guest
    Just saw Deja Vu;

this movie has so many plot holes it sucked!!

People in the audience were gasping and aaahing and oohing because they are too stupid to see them;

I wanted to BOO the movie!!

1 out of 5

Here's how the Plot should had been written:

DEJA VU: THE ABRIDGED SCRIPT™

FADE IN:

EXT. NEW ORLEANS

A boat BLOWS THE **** UP. DENZEL WASHINGTON is brought in to investigate.

RANDOM FAT COP
    Hello Denzel. Every single person working here is white, obese, and inept.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    I can help. I can spot clues others miss using my charming-law-enforcement-type smile.

RANDOM FAT COP
    Whoa, Deja Vu. I feel like I've seen you play the exact same character before. In Inside Man, Out of Time, The Bone Collector, Fallen, and Virtuosity.

DENZEL figures out that they need to figure out what happened to PAULA PATTON, a woman whose dead corpse DENZEL falls in love with.

VAL KILMER
    Hello Denzel. My team needs you for a top secret project.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    Jesus Christ! What the hell happened to you? We didn't cast all of these fat guys as the cops so you'd look thin, did we?

VAL KILMER
    Nevermind that. You know the area better than we do, and we have a device that lets us look 4 days and 6 hours into the past. It's, um, a camera, from, er, space.

ADAM GOLDBERG
    We really should have come up with a better explanation BEFORE asking him to join.

DENZEL looks through a monitor exactly 4 days and 6 hours into the past. He then shines a light into the monitor and everything breaks.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    What the hell is going on? I shined a light into this monitor and Paula Patton saw it. What is this device?

VAL KILMER
    Alright, it's actually a time machine and this movie is way stupider than we hoped.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    That doesn't explain why shining a light into a video monitor sent the light into the past. If light goes through, wouldn't all the light we're reflecting go back in time, making Paula able to see all of us?

ERIKA ALEXANDER
    Uhhh. Science gobbledygook time paradox universes wormhole string theory.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    Oh. Well, can we send a note back?

ADAM GOLDBERG
    No, no objects can go back. The device works by making a wormhole to the past. It's like folding a piece of paper to make the distance between two points shorter.

VAL KILMER
    Whoa, Deja Vu. I feel like I saw the exact same explanation in Event Horizon.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    Hey, could we send a note back in time?

ADAM GOLDBERG
    Of course not, don't be ridiculous.
    (pause)
    Okay, fine. We'll send information to your partner in the past so he can stop the killer.

ERIKA ALEXANDER
    Whoa, Deja Vu. I feel like I saw this exact same concept in a movie called Frequency.

The NOTE works out poorly, getting DENZEL'S PARTNER killed. DIRECTOR TONY SCOTT also manages to work a car chase into the ridiculous plot.

ERIKA ALEXANDER
    Wait, your partner actually did get killed in our version of the timeline. That means that it was sending the note back that actually caused that to happen.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    That makes sense! Someone left a note on Paula's fridge telling me I could save her! And my fingerprints were all over the house!

ERIKA ALEXANDER
    That means that the version of the past we're watching already takes into consideration the idea that you eventually go back in time, but the explosion wasn't stopped.

ADAM GOLDBERG
    Therefore, even the slightest bit of consideration for the internal logic of the film would make it blatantly obvious that there's nothing we can do to prevent the explosion, even if you go back in time.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    Good idea! Send me back in time!

ADAM GOLDBERG
    Even though I've already explained that this could destroy the universe, I will comply.

EXT. NEW ORLEANS - PAST

DENZEL WASHINGTON finds PAULA PATTON in the past.

DENZEL WASHINGTON
    I'm from the future and I've fallen in love with you based on information rather than interaction. I came back in time to save you and live happily ever after.

PAULA PATTON
    Whoa, Deja Vu. I feel like I saw the exact same preposterous storyline in Somewhere in Time.

Despite the fact that everything that occured in the movie indicates DENZEL can't change the past, he DOES.

JIM CAVIEZEL
    Can I go back in time and not be in this movie?

Credits
    The Producers

I've never been a big fan of musicals but I was looking to forward to this. I was a little let down as it wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be. As talented as Nathan Lane is, the scene in jail where he recaps the story is brilliant, he was overshadowed. Will Ferrell steals every scene he is in and steals the movie. I only wish his role was bigger.

Credits
    The Hours - 2/5

One of the most BORING good movies ever made.