Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 66 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Cookies Fortune (a tribute to Robert Altman) - as always his movies are veeeery good - 4/5. Good Bye Master!

Credits
    Miloš Forman´s Goya´s Ghosts
    4/5
    Typical Forman, he didnt surprise and its not that good as his old movies like One flew over cockoo´ s nest or Amadeus were.
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Devil Wears Prada 3.5/5* - surprised me how not bad it is

Prepostition - 4/5* .... strange movie, but has its spirit and is very different from hollywood movies (australian)

Credits
    Letters From Iwo Jima - 5 / 5

Wow. Clint did not disappoint with this one. Incredible story and some very memorable moments and characters. From the opening titles and first shots of the island, it had that familiar feel if you've seen Flags. The big difference between this movie and Flags I feel lies in the characters. With Flags, I complained about the fact that there wasn't really an emotional attachment to the characters. Not so with this film. You get the connection with the main characters and actually care what happens to them. This is a much better film than Flags.

Can someone please explain to me how on earth Ken Watanabe did not get a nomination?
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how on earth Ken Watanabe did not get a nomination?
    Too many great actors and great roles this year.

Credits
    Crank

I was so much lookin forward to this, I really like these simple action movies, but this was just one big disapointment, it was so cheap and so non interesting, without any good ideas or a style. ... pity
    2/5*

Credits
    but what about Amy Smart? She was your reason to watch Crank.

Credits
    actually she was just one more reason to go, I was kinda lookin forward for some bold action, yea, Amy was frackin hot, but that cant save the film, right?

Credits
    Galactica is making "fraking" into a regular phrase. i've begun to use it as I don't like ****ing "*"s

lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    actually she was just one more reason to go, I was kinda lookin forward for some bold action, yea, Amy was frackin hot, but that cant save the film, right?
    Right you say my Friend. I can't remember action movie, where is no good action, but hotties and this is good action movie...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Galactica is making "fraking" into a regular phrase. i've begun to use it as I don't like ****ing "*"s

lol
    omg, and what does it have to do with this thread?
    But I agree - I use it too, but hey, english even aint my born language, lol

Clerks 2 - 4/5 - Oh well .... what to say, frackin amazin

Blood Diamond - first time when I really liked Leonardo. He doesnt look dat young finally and his character ownz. Movie was cool, music fantastic and very well made action. 4/5 All the actors were great

j7wild Guest
    wow, i actually learned a new word I can use in Church:

Frack, Frack, Frack or variation: Frak, Frak, Frak

Credits
    The World's Fastest Indian - 4/5

I really love this story.

Credits
    50 First Dates, it was on TV and I had nothing else to do. To my surpirse this actually is a good movie, normally I don't like Adam Sandler at all. But the chemistry between him and Drew Barrymore worked very well in this movie. If you're looking for a movie to watch with you're girlfriend this is a good choice.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Trapped (Kevin Bacon, Charlize Theron, Dakota Fanning) - 3/5*. Movie itself thinks its intelligent. Not very much. Not badly made, but dats all