Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 67 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2819
    j7wild Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    Trapped (Kevin Bacon, Charlize Theron, Dakota Fanning) - 3/5*. Movie itself thinks its intelligent. Not very much. Not badly made, but dats all
    yeah but Charlize is it so that's a plus!!

Credits
    well...yeah

American Haunting
    Another mega-dumb horror, it was SO stupid, I was laughting, OMG. Stuuuupiiiiddd!!!!! 1.5/5*
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    But the trailer was really interesting IMO.

Credits
    Meet The Fockers

I loved Meet The Parents and was looking forward to finally seeing this. I thought it was good, not great. Not as good as the first but still had me laughing. Loved Owen Wilson's part.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest
    Letters From Iwo Jima

4.5 out of 5

Credits
    Saw III (2006) 2.5/5

The Cave (2005) 1/5
    Last edited by Lafce; 02-10-2007 at 10:24 PM.

Credits
    Smokin Aces - 3.5/5*, I´ll try second time I think
    I liked how it looked, all characters were incredibly funny (but didnt work "cool" as they should have, neither dialogues did). I really didnt get why Carnahan switched from fun to drama at the end, however the final song (Clint Mansell - Dead Reckoning) was SO GOOD
    Action sequences incredible, shame they were so short

Blow-Up - 4.5/5* - well .... its classic

Babel - 4/5*

The way of the gun - 4/5* (watched it after long time, still think its highly underrated movie with great action and drama building)

Mission Impossible III - again .... still cant decide between 4/5 and 4.5/5*

Fierce People - SUCH A SURPRISE!!!! 4/5*
    I didnt even know what it is when I was borrowing it, but it really did surprise me. The screenplay was very intelligent, great acting and I loved the comparing between normal and "kannibal" people. And the actuall fun turned into great drama in the second half. It worked just so well!!!

I dont remember rest, these are movies I only watched since friday

Credits
    Returned from press screening of Hannibal Rising

Friend of mine, who already was at the first press screening (I couldnt make it there, coz had final driving lessons) told me its quite good. Nothing special, but he enjoyed it - of course then I didnt
    The movie absolutely doesnt work, it has VERY bad editing and Hannibals character doesnt work at all. His psychology is CHEAP and everything is SO predictable. All and all 3/5, didnt really like it

Credits
    Re: Hannibal Rising

It's a quaint revenge movie set in period, if you don't take into account that the main character is the same Hannibal Lec(k)tor in the previous movies. But, if one does, it doesn't quite fit in.

What's more surprising to me is that it's actually based on a new novel of Harris. Had he not written one, it's more excusable being a bland adaptation of the Lector character. (And hadn't Harris already touched on Lector's past when he wrote the book Hannibal?)

Kind of a waste of Gong Li too.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    I didnt even know its based on a novel. I might ask director himself what does he think about the book and how does he feel about the story (there will be press conference tomorrow and I am invited). I dont really believe that he is happy with the storyline, because it seems like written by some teenage who´s trying to find a way "how could man become cannibal" ... How is the book? Anyone read it?
    AD: Hannibal - watched it in TV yesterday and it made me remeber that its one of the worst Scott movies ever. There´s not such a think like Silence of lambs is and there is not gonna be. They should stop destroying Lecters character (could tell this to Webber tomorrow too, but that wouldnt be nice....actually I dont really think I´m gonna go there ....)

j7wild Guest
    Bridge to Terabithia

4 out of 5

Credits
    Ghost Rider: 4/5

I give it this rating mainly because it was one of the better comic book movies made. It reminded me a lot of Constantine, and it was overall very well done, and stuck to the comic book series as good as it could have. This would definitely go into my top 10 superhero movies. Even Cage did good even though its a weird part for him to play.

Credits
    Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

I was SO much looking forward to this, I loved all the promo ads and clips, it really rocked. The movie? Its not that kickas* as I expected. In fact the only thing is the MUSIC, which really ownz hard, everything between songs feels like its only for runtime here. But that rock ... its like hell breaking free (which it does at the end), its just incredibly rocking, funniest texts I´ve ever heard. For the music, I give 4.5/5*....and for Jack being high (snowman and mushrooms, roflmao) and final ROCK BATTLE ROYALE, which totaly blew my sox off. Cool intro btw.
    If u like rock just a bit and u dont mind Black (= if u liked school of rock), u´r gonna love it

Credits
    Ghost Rider 4/5,
    I enjoyed this movie very much. Although a small portion of the dialog was corny that seems to be expected with a good Comic Book movie.
    Cage was a great Johnny Blaze. I do have to be honest though, It seems if your not a Ghost Rider Fan You may not like this movie too much.

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    The Prestige (2006) 3.5-4.5/5
    Definitely a good movie, but I can't decide how good...