Thanks Thanks:  14
Page 98 of 188 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2819
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    that's good enough reason for me to go see it, thanks!!

Trust me you should, I saw it and it rocked.

Reindeer Games (2000)
    rwar.

j7wild Guest

Smile

Hellboy 2 - 4.25 out of 5

Hancock - 0.5 out of 5

Credits

Credits

j7wild Guest

Talking

The Dark Knight

3.75 out of 5

Definitely better than the first one making it one of those few instances, where the Sequel is better!!

Credits

Credits
    I just got back from the Dark Knight myself.

I didn't think it was as good as everyone says it is. Yes, it is better than the original, but not that much better. And while Heath Ledger's Joker makes Jack Nicholson's Joker look like a second-rate hack, he doesn't hold a candle to Mark Hamill's Joker, IMHO.

But I think that Iron Man was a better movie than The Dark Knight.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by corfy View Post
    I just got back from the Dark Knight myself.

I didn't think it was as good as everyone says it is. Yes, it is better than the original, but not that much better.
    that's why I gave it a 3.75 out of 5 unlike most people will give it 4.5 to 5 out of 5

Credits
    I thought it was a very creative and well planned movie. I would definatly say it was better than Iron Man... IDK maybe because I did not like Iron Man that much but thats just my opinion. I thought the story and the character's changes were much better and done better. Don't get mad at my post here please because it's my opinion but if anyone wants to discuss differences with me I'll be willing to chat.

Credits
    I think Dark Knight could have had a little better closing, unfortunately if they do decide to throw the Joker into another movie it will be time for another cast change, not something that's bad, take Harry Potter for example, after Richard Harris passed away he was replaced in the third movie and although I liked him better, the new Dumbledore is playing the part very well. Of course, this is on a much bigger scale and as always it will be compared to the last, everyone thinks Heath put on a better performance than Jack, so whoever is next will probably put on a worse performance than Heath. Either way, really enjoyed the movie, definitely want to see it in Imax. On a further note, I tried to buy one of the movie banners from the theater manager, it was quite funny because he said he could sell one of the Batman ones on ebay for $13,000. Even if it was 1,300 he wouldn't make that much LOL. I must say that once Heath Ledger passed away though the memoribilia got out of hand, the movie banners are hitting $300+ on ebay and even the action figures are going for $30-40. What have we come to? I mean, honestly I can't even remember the last time something like this happened over someone who died, its more of a disgrace to his life that movie managers are selling these for extreme profits.

Credits
    Watched the Dark Knight last night. I loved the movie (I also felt a few things could have been better). What strange is the movie didn't feel as long as it was (I actually wanted the movie to be a little longer!). If I had to give the movie a score, I would give it a solid 4 out of 5.

Credits

Credits
    Creep (2004) 3/5
    I caught it on TV yesterday and have never heard about it before. Not bad for a type of horror movies we see over and over again.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Lafce View Post
    Creep (2004) 3/5
    I caught it on TV yesterday and have never heard about it before. Not bad for a type of horror movies we see over and over again.
    I've been wanting to see that!!

j7wild Guest

Smile

Sleuth (2007)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0857265/

what a great thinking man film - I give it 5 out of 5