from<a href="http://www.chud.com/news/june02/june11JP3.php3" target="_blank">Chud</a>
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> "Starlog: 'Jurassic Park III' was such a huge hit that a fourth adventure would seem like a no-brainer. Will there be another sequel?

Spielberg: You're talking to the guy who has got to decide, and at this point I've pretty much decided to do a 'Jurassic IV'. Similar to the third Jurassic, I will not direct it. I would hope that I could get Joe Johnston to direct this one, too, but it's up to him. I'll certainly offer it to Joe before I offer it to anyone else. We actually have a wonderful story that I think is the best story since the very first movie. In fact, I wish it were the third story instead of the fourth one. It came late, but it is actually the best story I've heard for a dinosaur movie since the Michael Crichton book. And I'm not going to tell you anything about it. My lips are sealed."
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">mmmmmm how original.... but if its gonna be a fun movie then why not.....
I like all Jurassic Park movies, even Lost World and 3

maybe some mutant Dino around New York would be fun...ohhh thats done already "Godzilla"...hehehe

<small>[ 06-12-2002, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: tisoy ]</small>