Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    this is bullshit.. i was originally excited about this movie.. the trailer was awesome.. however i will not pay to see a movie that could easily be condensed as one twice!! its AU$9.00 for a studnet $14 for an adult ticket here.. that is ****ING BULLSHIT!

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    http://www.latinoreview.com/

Kill Bill Vol 2: Variety reports, Miramax has moved ahead on plans for its double "Bill." The company will release the Quentin Tarantino-directed "Kill Bill: Volume Two" Feb. 20, 2004.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    This blows. At least with 5 hours the seperation makes sense. If they cut a 3 hour movie, it would make no sense because Buena Vista (who owns Disney, Miramax, Dimension and Hollywood) released the two and a half hour Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.

Credits
    I can't help but be happy I am a theater manager. I will be able to see it if I choose to. *BUT* I do think that this is a royal crock of $hit to split it up. This will be a make or break situation for sure. It is obviously not what was originally intended. So the ultimate question is... Is this PURELY a money grab? We will have to watch part one to see it this is going to be a cult classic or not me thinks.

Credits
    Okay, it's a 5 hour movie. Now it makes sense. But I still want to see more Graphic Violence in the swordfights. I want blood everywhere, I want people stumbling around trying to find their internal organs which have all fallen out, I want NC-17!!!!!
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12