Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

spy kids 3d opens with 32 mill $

hm, the first real flop of the summer is here (tr2)
    nice to see potc holding up so well and it seems the alternate ending helped 28 days later to have a small drop, too.
    edit: i just saw that fox added 900 theaters for bend it like beckham next weekend. it seems they try to get a few dollars out of keira knightley's success with potc
    Last edited by streetpreacher; 07-27-2003 at 06:28 PM.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    $32 million is considered a flop? I thought that was a pretty decent take.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    oh, i meant tomb raider 2 i guess i'll edit my original post to make things a bit clearer the result of spy kids 3d made is of course great

things could get even worse for lara when the official numbers come out, these are just the studio estimates.
    seabiscuit could easily overtake tomb raider, it's only 200.000$ behind it. must be a really bad weekend for the people in charge at paramount

Credits
    I was pretty unimpressed by the first movie. But I didn't expect the second one to flop. Too many game fans and Angelina Jolie fans to have that happen.

Credits
    II think that TR2 was an inevitable flop, everybody that saw TR was expecting a Woman Indiana Jones type of thing (at least i was ) but came out dissapointed. Now people expect the same thing with TR2 even if it is good ppl wont see it because of how dodgy no.1 was. Might I also add that I though TR1 was complete and utter garbage so there is not a chance im seeing Tr2.