Originally posted by Borgtex
Sorry to interfere, but... I don't see where is the insult. Reading Radstar post, the sentence "I'm not suffering financially like many Americans" shocks a bit; sounds like "I don't care about other people problems, as long as I'm ok"... sounds a bit egoistical, and maybe that's what discostu was talking about
Well, just to let you know.. I didn't mean it to sound like that. What I meant is I know there's a lot of people (democratic people) who hates the Republican party and President Bush. And I understand that. President Bush does send a lot of money to a different country, to help build up and improve the country... rather than sending some of those money in to hospitals or insurance companies. Because of that, lots of people have to suffer to make payments on hospital bills. Some have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars just for a check-up at least. Well something like that...

So I do care about other people. It's just that I'm not experiencing it so that is why I said what I said.

I don't think I even wanna know what discostu said about me... but surprises surprises. It tells me he or she has not changed one bit. But thanks to IGT for backing me up.

It is my personal opinion. And I want to clarify the fact that I DO care!