Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: Will Bush get reelected?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 34.48%
  • No

19 65.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Credits
    God Job Corfy!

Someone got the right idea, now let's go throw some German tea into Boston Harbor (just joking)

Credits
    I would say no. It will depends on the other guy who's also running. I think it's Kerry??? Not sure.

But I don't like Democratic that much. We have to pay more taxes which the money goes to lazy people without a job.

I suppose I won't vote anymore.... I voted for Bush and look what happened... :angel"
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    *bumping this*

midway there, the democrats are getting their stuff together soon, not looking too good for them tho

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh04gen.htmhttp://www.pollingreport.com/wh04gen.htm

same link as the "Saddam..."

anyway, I figure the poll is still good

Credits
    This is interesting. You know, suppose "YOU" decided to go for presidential elections. And you actually WON by something like 51% to 49%. Then the next election comes and there're still 49% not pleased about you. What have you done?
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Well, regardless, I'd say that if there's one thing Bush has done, it isn't really uniting the country. The people who were happy with Bush now revere him as a God, and those who didn't like him before now see him as the scum of the earth. I don't think te numbers are going to be that different, unless the Democrats pick a terrible candidate. If Dean goes for it, it could very well come down to Florida again, assuming it doesn't get rigged... again.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    I think that Bush lacks popularity to be re-elected, espically considering some of the views in this forum. *cough*ZUBi*cough*

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    I think that Bush lacks popularity to be re-elected, espically considering some of the views in this forum. *cough*ZUBi*cough*
    yeah, but keep in mind, that all those opposing voices in the forum come out of europe, canada or somewhere else, so it will (sadly) never affect the choice the americans make.
    like blugh said before, people see him as a god or the scum of the universe and unfortunately i think most americans see him as a god that made the usa look strong after 9/11
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    I kinda hoping he will get re-elected...

I mean I'm going by personal opinion. I'm not suffering financially like many Americans. And I feel safe in this country since there's a war.

Again, my PERSONAL OPINION!

Credits
    Originally posted by radstar
    I kinda hoping he will get re-elected...

I mean I'm going by personal opinion. I'm not suffering financially like many Americans. And I feel safe in this country since there's a war.

Again, my PERSONAL OPINION!
    Good that this is your personal opinion and i respect that opinion...but i only hope that not all americans think like you..

Credits
    WARNING! Incoming Radstar verbal attack! WARNING!
    You know, opinons are everyones own. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean you insult them about it. That's how wars start. Now, if you excuse me, I must flee to my bomb shelter.

Credits
    WARNING! Incoming Radstar verbal attack! WARNING!
    You know, opinons are everyones own. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean you insult them about it. That's how wars start. Now, if you excuse me, I must flee to my bomb shelter.
    YOu doenst read my comment ...i say that i respect her opinion and dont have nothing against her opinion but i think that it would be not good if every american has got this opinion....

Credits
    That's the point - you insulted her. You're saying that it is wrong to have that opinon and she doesn't think like the rest of the American public. Read it back, then realize you actually insulted her.

Credits
    That's the point - you insulted her. You're saying that it is wrong to have that opinon and she doesn't think like the rest of the American public. Read it back, then realize you actually insulted her.
    Nope...but i dont want to start a war...
    You asked if he will gets re elected and i say No
    and i hope that...and most of the europeans think that too....

Credits
    Your opinon is fine, BUT don't insult others who have a different perspective.

Credits
    Your opinon is fine, BUT don't insult others who have a different perspective.

Sorry to interfere, but... I don't see where is the insult. Reading Radstar post, the sentence "I'm not suffering financially like many Americans" shocks a bit; sounds like "I don't care about other people problems, as long as I'm ok"... sounds a bit egoistical, and maybe that's what discostu was talking about

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast