Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Credits

Family-friendly Western film I can't remember the name of

I think this was a fairly old movie, maybe from the 1970s or 1980s. It was a western, a family-friendly western. There was a girl named Jessie who ran away from home and posed as a boy named Jesse with the intention of eventually becoming a cowboy. For the majority of the movie she appears to be a boy (an older outlaw kind of character is the protagonist) and the protagonist only realizes she is a girl because at the end of the movie she comes in contact with red ants and has to wash them off.

Does anybody know the name of this movie? I can't remember it, and it's been bothering me.

Credits

What is the movie called??

Hi everybody
    I can't recall the name of a specific movie. It's a movie from the 80-90's (I think) and is about a couple who has been married for many years. They go through a midlife crisis and decides to get a divorce. Over summer while their two children are at summer camp they plan their divorce and how they can spare their children the most. It ends with a heartbreaking scene: they go to pick up the children, take them to a restaurant and tell them about their dicision but before they get this far they realise they can't do it because they have too many memories together.

As a trivia the male actor just lost hvis father before shooting the movie which helped him to really make a heartbreaking last scene. It is a typical midlife crisis movie with a lot of monologue and not so much action. I really hope you can help!!!

And sorry for my spelling and gramatical errors but English isn't my frist language

Hugs from me

Credits

Cannot remember this movie!!!

It has been probably 10 years since I saw a movie that had one scene imperticular that made me wet myself laughing. I can't remember the name or any actors in it. The scene had a guy on a couch and he was kissing another person who was a crossdresser. This man didn't know this but his buddy did. His buddy comes up behind the couch and pulls the guys wig off and screams ITS A DUDE!!! YOUR KISSING A DUDE!!! And proceeds to laugh until red in the face.

My best friend and I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for the longest time. I would give anything to remember and be able to see this scene again. Please help!!!

Credits

Movie title

Looking for a movie title. It aired many years ago.

Story was a guy was tried and convicted of a crime and spent 25? or so years in prison.

When he was released he got all the jurors into the court room and held them hostage. He reviewed every piece of information on his case with the jurors and they all agreed that he was innocent but they still convicted him.

I thought the star was someone like William Hurt but never found the movie description.

Any help is appreciated.

Credits

Looking for another movie title and/or stars

Looking for another movie title.

A couple worked together and became attracted to each other. Their crimes were getting more serious so they decided to do one more and run off together. They pulled off the last crime. He told her to go to her house with the money and wait for him. When he arrived the house was vacant and all the furniture was gone. He called the police and reported her and gave a description of the vehicle and likely where she was headed.

Just after he completed reporting her vehicle she walked in the back door, stated she had moved the car and all their belongings and told him she was ready to go.

Help appreciated - Thanks in advance.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Etellerandetnyt View Post
    Hi everybody
    I can't recall the name of a specific movie. It's a movie from the 80-90's (I think) and is about a couple who has been married for many years. They go through a midlife crisis and decides to get a divorce. Over summer while their two children are at summer camp they plan their divorce and how they can spare their children the most. It ends with a heartbreaking scene: they go to pick up the children, take them to a restaurant and tell them about their dicision but before they get this far they realise they can't do it because they have too many memories together.

As a trivia the male actor just lost hvis father before shooting the movie which helped him to really make a heartbreaking last scene. It is a typical midlife crisis movie with a lot of monologue and not so much action. I really hope you can help!!!

And sorry for my spelling and gramatical errors but English isn't my frist language

Hugs from me
    I think you're thinking of "The Story of Us" with Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfeiffer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160916/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SJFriesen View Post
    There was a movie I saw along time ago. It was about a Airforce pilot who gets killed in a plane crash and his friend ends up investigating the crash. It ends up that the pilot was flying upside down but his instruments said he was right side up so when he pulled up he dove into the ground faster.
    Your move is "Afterburn 1992 Made for TV"

Credits
    I believe that this movie came out in the late 60's to early 70's as I saw it in 1974. I only remember a small part of it.

A woman is walking home with a bag of groceries in her arm; as she nears her home, some men harass her outside of her building. She rushes inside afraid. As she starts to put groceries away the phone rings.

She answers the phone and sees an eye in the phone receiver. She screams and that's all that I can remember because I turned the TV off after that.

Credits

A little help needed here :>

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum (registration wise), but I've been reading a lot of threads for quite some time and watched a lot of good movies discussed here.
    But the time has come for me to ask you - what's that movie called ? It's been bugging me for 1 month, tried to google it, browsed a lot of forums (including this one) - Nothing !
    (I watched this movie long time ago and all I got is just small pieces of the puzzle)
    So here we go...

There's a guy who has a big farm and a lot of land, there's nothing civilized around and he's got a bunch of ppl working for him / living in his property (lets think of it as a closed society). To be able to leave that place you have to walk through a deep dark forest and everyone has been told not to go there because there's a big monster wolf who would kill them on sight. What actually is going on - the owner of the whole place / landlord or whatever is the one who dresses as a wolf every time someone tries to escape and either kills him/her or drives him/her back. Then a young girl/woman tries to escape, he puts the wolf costume on, tries to kill her in the woods, but somehow she manages to kill him and after that she proceeds through the forest, at the end of which she sees wall/fence. After she climbs it, she sees a highway in front of her...

That's all I can remember and there's a possibility that I made up something while trying to describe the movie.

Would really appreciate it if someone can help me out, 'cause like I said - its been a month trying to think of the name of that movie...

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Alexander Hernandez

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by gerata View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum (registration wise), but I've been reading a lot of threads for quite some time and watched a lot of good movies discussed here.
    But the time has come for me to ask you - what's that movie called ? It's been bugging me for 1 month, tried to google it, browsed a lot of forums (including this one) - Nothing !
    (I watched this movie long time ago and all I got is just small pieces of the puzzle)
    So here we go...

There's a guy who has a big farm and a lot of land, there's nothing civilized around and he's got a bunch of ppl working for him / living in his property (lets think of it as a closed society). To be able to leave that place you have to walk through a deep dark forest and everyone has been told not to go there because there's a big monster wolf who would kill them on sight. What actually is going on - the owner of the whole place / landlord or whatever is the one who dresses as a wolf every time someone tries to escape and either kills him/her or drives him/her back. Then a young girl/woman tries to escape, he puts the wolf costume on, tries to kill her in the woods, but somehow she manages to kill him and after that she proceeds through the forest, at the end of which she sees wall/fence. After she climbs it, she sees a highway in front of her...

That's all I can remember and there's a possibility that I made up something while trying to describe the movie.

Would really appreciate it if someone can help me out, 'cause like I said - its been a month trying to think of the name of that movie...

Thank you in advance

Best Regards

Alexander Hernandez
    Sounds like The Village by M. Night Shyamalan. If it`s not, then that plot is very similar.

Synopsis:" In a quiet, isolated village in olde Pennsylvania, there lies a pact between the people of the village and the creatures who reside in the surrounding woods: the townspeople do not enter the woods, and the creatures do not enter the village. The pact stays true for many years, but when Lucius Hunt seeks medical supplies from the towns beyond the wood, the pact is challenged. Animal carcasses, devoid of fur, begin to appear around the village, causing the council of elders to fear for the safety of the village, the pact, and so much more."

Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits
    Thanks man, I've been looking for that movie for I month... How did you come up with it ? You just knew the movie when you read the description I provided or you looked for it on the internet ? 'Cause I gotta tell ya.. that was a quick answer lol :>

Thank you so much

Best Regards

Alexander Hernandez

Credits
    Your welcome. I recognized it immediately from the description.

Credits
    Okay, thank you for taking the time to read this, i have been trying to figure out what this movie is called for sooooo long, below il list all the things i know about it.

-The movie starts with a man and his girlfriend having sex inside of a motorhome/RV
    -While they are having sex the man's friends are spray painting on the mans motorhome/RV's tire.
    - In one scene one man is spraying his friend with a fire extinguisher
    -In one scene a man is riding on top of the roof of the mans motorhome/RV and loses his cowboy hat in the wind
    -In one scene they are riding a train after paying somone with weed.
    -In one scene the man has sex with another girl besides his girlfriend.
    -At the end of the movie he tells his girlfriend he cheated and she kicks him in the face.
    -Also the mans motorhome/RV gets hit by a train
    -I think at the end of the movie the man crosses a large body of water with a floating object.

If you have any ideas what this movie is called please message me or comment , Thank You!

Credits
    I remember, i saw that movie long time ago, but I can't remember the name.

I remember only this:

One man came to the small town and go to the restaurant and talk to the people, after some time someone calls him on a telephone and offered him to stay in town forever. The "man" who called him was super computer. He didn't want to stay but he makes him to stay.. In the end of a movie, other guy comes to town, and gave him a message that says something like run away from the town.

Help me pls.. I try to find that movie for a long time...

Credits
    i have a problem trying to remember this movie.all i remember is that they are this group of friends in a bus on a bridge. one of them foresees the future and sees that the bridge is going to get destroyed and fall. he immediately wakes up and tells his friends and they leave the bus and start walking away. the bridge surely falls and gets destroyed. later on this guy says that what happened was not normal and that you cannot cheat death like that. later on, everyone of his friends that he had seen die in the dream/vision he had ended up getting killed in some weird accidents like i remember on of the who was a gymnast fell and died while doing cartwheels on an elevated plank. anywho, i dint finish the movie and i also dint get its name. please help

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast