Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Credits
    I'm not sure about it being a movie but it sounds alot like an episode of Quantum Leap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Leap_episodes

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9f...3-4_shortfilms

Season 3 Episode 1...

Sam leaps into himself as a high school teenager and Al tells him he is there to win a basketball game that was a turning point in many people's lives, but Sam wants to take the opportunity to prevent his sister from marrying an abusive alcoholic, his father from dying from a heart attack, and his brother from getting killed in Vietnam.
    Season 3 episode 2...

Sam leaps into Herbert "Magic" Williams (played by Christopher Kirby), a soldier in his brother's platoon in Vietnam, where he is given the chance to keep his brother from dying, but at a terrible price.

Credits

What's that movie called

A hollywood movie in which a wife/girlfriend sleep with husband's friend. The movie begins when the husband calls his friend and starts talking. The husband tells his friend that she's cheating him with someone in a hotel. The friend tries to calm him. Later on we understand that the hero is in a hotel room. He took a room opposite to the room usually the girl go to meet her boy friend. The guy who was cheating with was this friend. So basically both the husband and the girl's boyfriend (the man's friend) are in opposite rooms at that stage. Husband told his friend that he's going to kill the girl and her boyfriend. That's when the action starts. The wife arrives later and I think at the end the husband kills both wife and her boyfriend. The whole story happens in a hotel.

Does anyone know this movie?

Thank you

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbirdimages View Post
    A hollywood movie in which a wife/girlfriend sleep with husband's friend. The movie begins when the husband calls his friend and starts talking. The husband tells his friend that she's cheating him with someone in a hotel. The friend tries to calm him. Later on we understand that the hero is in a hotel room. He took a room opposite to the room usually the girl go to meet her boy friend. The guy who was cheating with was this friend. So basically both the husband and the girl's boyfriend (the man's friend) are in opposite rooms at that stage. Husband told his friend that he's going to kill the girl and her boyfriend. That's when the action starts. The wife arrives later and I think at the end the husband kills both wife and her boyfriend. The whole story happens in a hotel.

Does anyone know this movie?

Thank you
    This one?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1176724/

Credits
    Here is what I remember:

A teenage boy, lives at home, maybe near the ocean, maybe in Europe (England perhaps). He starts listens to a David Bowie record on his record player, starts to get into Bowie. He begins to wear makeup and look a bit glam....meets a girl (dont recall how or where), he then begins to hang out quite a bit at the local arcade with the girl and another friend or more...and I think he gets into a bit of trouble....

Very vague, I know...but those things stood out to me.

Does anyone know this film, or does it sound familiar to anyone?

Many thanks.

Credits

Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post

Thanks a lot. I spent lots of time on it...

Credits

Question What was that movie?

Hi all,
    Maybe someone here can help. My wife and I are trying to remember the name of a movie we saw a few years ago. It started with a river turning red and killing all the fish in the deep south. We cant remember it exactly. It had something to do with sacraficing kids or some such. We might even be thinking of more than one movie. Any help to jog what's left of my memory would be appreciated. Any ideas?

j7wild Guest

Credits

Need help figuring out a movie name.

Hi, I'm pretty new here but I found this on google and thought I'd give it a shot. I wanna know what the movie is called when there's groups (Like.. Killer groups) Who gets hired to take a mans head. And the police protects him.

I recall one of the groups being circus freaks and shooting clowns through a cannon. And they all wanna kill this man cause he got a huge price on his head. So they hire tons of "headhunters" i guess.

Credits

What was that movie called?

This movie was made roughly about 6 to 10 years ago. It is set in the future and takes place on board one of two huge ships, more like floating cities. I haven't seen the whole film just clips of it. It looks like a post apocalyptic world where most of the earth's surface is covered by water, (and no it is not Waterworld) The action takes place on these ships which I guess are like huge Noah's arks. It has a large cast of US actors and would think that it must have cost a fortune to make.

WHAT IS IT???

j7wild Guest
    The only movie I can think of from 6-10 years ago, set aboard one of two huge ships is this but it's not set in the future:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311113/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Llew View Post
    This movie was made roughly about 6 to 10 years ago. It is set in the future and takes place on board one of two huge ships, more like floating cities. I haven't seen the whole film just clips of it. It looks like a post apocalyptic world where most of the earth's surface is covered by water, (and no it is not Waterworld) The action takes place on these ships which I guess are like huge Noah's arks. It has a large cast of US actors and would think that it must have cost a fortune to make.

WHAT IS IT???
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114898/

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by maryusdemetry View Post

Originally Posted by Llew

WHAT IS IT???

Credits

Not in the timeframe specified, and not a movie people tend to recognize as a "Human Survival" story, but "2012" comes to mind.
    Big Budget, well known cast, and leaving aside the apocalyptic destruction, a good part of the movie is centered around the survival of the human race using huge evacuation ships, which if I recall, only 2 made it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/

http://forum.movie-list.com/showthre...land-Emmerich)

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Hello! I wandered if you could help me with a movie title.

I have watched it more than 10 years ago and all I can remember is that the movie was about an elder man and a little girl, always going together. One peculiar part was that they were always carrying a plant in a pot with them.

Thanks a lot!

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alexiel View Post
    Hello! I wandered if you could help me with a movie title.

I have watched it more than 10 years ago and all I can remember is that the movie was about an elder man and a little girl, always going together. One peculiar part was that they were always carrying a plant in a pot with them.

Thanks a lot!
    You are talking about The Professional which is now known as Leon: The Professional

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/

The little girl is Natalie Portman, or was, she's not so little anymore!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast