Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Credits

@min567

Sounds like one of the movies from the "Final Destination" franchise.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    ^Yes. I don't think it was the first one as I remember that was a plane crash.

Credits

It's actually "Final Destination 5".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622979/

Credits

Whats this movie called?

i need help in finding a movie pleaseeeeeeee...

in the movie....a woman gets pregnant by something i believe while in bed she seems to be alone in the movie ina apartment goin crazy....its very weird creepy and everything seems to be dirty and nasty in this movie....i think she has the monster baby on the train tracks in the end.

Credits
    Helloooo!

I have this scene stuck in my head, and I need it for a reference in a piece I'm doing: a man (middle-aged or older) is listening to a piece of classical music. He is sort of showing someone around I think, in his flat/house. And he plays them this piece. It's an unfinished composition. The moment it stops, he says he can hear it continue in his head. It's perfect. He can almost hear the notes continuing to fall, sort of in an endless circle or something. This is all I have. I've been googling for a while now and I really really want to know what film and song that is. Maybe this rings a bell with anyone?

I would be very very grateful for any ideas!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieMay View Post
    Helloooo!

I have this scene stuck in my head, and I need it for a reference in a piece I'm doing: a man (middle-aged or older) is listening to a piece of classical music. He is sort of showing someone around I think, in his flat/house. And he plays them this piece. It's an unfinished composition. The moment it stops, he says he can hear it continue in his head. It's perfect. He can almost hear the notes continuing to fall, sort of in an endless circle or something. This is all I have. I've been googling for a while now and I really really want to know what film and song that is. Maybe this rings a bell with anyone?

I would be very very grateful for any ideas!
    Cold you be referring to the movie Cloud Atlas?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1371111/

This scene:

Credits
    looking for a movie its pretty old i cant remember who exactly plays in it but i thought it was michael chiklis but cant seem to find the movie still

the movie is about a cop that starts having chest pains and goes to doctor and they accidentally mess up his blood work and diagnose accidentally diagnosed the cop with heart problems instead of the bus driver and later towards the end of the movie the bus driver dies of heart attack and the cop drives away in a old red mustang with his son any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Credits
    Hello people, i'm desperately searching for a film. It's a zombie film. The plot goes as follows: 3 couples go for a springbreak or whatever to the vacation house of one of the group and while there, a missile falls in a nearby town turning people to zombies. They first encounter a zombie dog and then the rest of the undead and start dying one by one as typical. The ending is a bit confusing with the last two survivors rushing to a roof to get evacuated by a helicopter, pursued by the undead, and make it at the last moment and then the film rewinds to the moment they make it to the roof and this time the helicopter leaves without them. 2 endings to please all the fans i guess. I remember it as a pretty enjoyable low budget zombie flick but can't recall the title.
    Can you guys help?

Credits

film about mercenaries who have a nazi with them for some reason

Does anyone know the name of this film. It's been driving me mad for ages. It's about a group of mercenaries who are all in a foreign country, maybe africa but I dont remember. One of them is a drunk and he may be a priest or something, in one scene the drunk gets upset because someone pours his booze away. They also have a nazi with them for some reason I cant remember, and they've confiscated his iron cross medal only to give it back to him when he does something unpleasant telling him "you've earned them". The film is in colour and looked like it was made in the 60's. Does anyone remember it?

Credits

war film where a nazi gets decapitated by a wire

Does anyone know the name of the film where a nazi being driven along in an open topped vehicle of some sort gets decapitated by a wire which has been strung across the road at just the right height. It's the only scene I remember from the film.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Force 10 from Navarone?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077572/parentalguide

1 hr 13 min into the movie.

Credits
    i'm not sure but from what u are describing it could be "strangeland" .

Credits

movie name?

Does anyone know the movie where a man is running from someone, then jumps in a tub to hide with an older woman and she says, do you want to play peek a booby?

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mamapasta View Post
    Does anyone know the movie where a man is running from someone, then jumps in a tub to hide with an older woman and she says, do you want to play peek a booby?
    Private Resort (1985)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089839/

Credits

Cardinal? Monk? Inquisition?

Can anyone identify this movie?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	346.2 KB 
ID:	18828

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast