Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Hi Guys, I am looking for someone to remind me of the name of a movie I saw recently. The movie was about 2 families who have both their children kidnapped. One of the father suspects a mentally challenged individual of kidnapping his daughter and therefore locks him up in his spare home and tortures him until he tells where his child is. It is then discovered that he had nothing to do with the kidnapping and It was a lady who kept the child hidden in a chamber underground with the entrance disguised by a car. This has driving me crazy and If anyone can remind me would be great.

Thanks

j7wild Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aasim1 View Post
    Hi Guys, I am looking for someone to remind me of the name of a movie I saw recently. The movie was about 2 families who have both their children kidnapped.

Thanks
    Prisoners (2013)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392214

One of the best films of 2013!

Credits

What movie is this: sex party, creepy mustache guy, awkward sex games

i am trying to remember the name of a movie I saw on TV once a couple years ago. It started with a young adult couple driving with another two friends to a what they believed would be a sex party. They get there and a creepy guy with a mustache comes out with his wife. She is very submissive and quiet. He immediately starts awkwardly coming onto the guys' girlfriend who just arrived. She is disgusted by him. They go into the house and go through multiple awkward ice breaking games. Eventually they do some game that pairs them off randomly with each other and they are supposed to spend "a set period of time in a room alone with each other. One of the friends tries to have sex with the creepy guys wife, but she resists. No one is really able to make anything happen. The girlfriend was paired up with the creepy guy that disgusted her earlier, and then believing that everyone else was having sex, she gave in to his immediate attempts to have sex. She is shown having sex from behind with him and a look on her face wanting the whole thing to be over with. In the front room the mans wife ends up being laid down on a table and one of the guys tries having sex with her but it ends up being incredibly awkward and the creepy mustache guy ends up going a little nuts and the group sleeps out in a tent to avoid the creepy guy and they can't get away from the house for multiple reasons until the morning. It is somewhat of a scary film after the guy gets a little crazy. Either one guy dies or no one dies. I can't remember exactly.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 01-12-2015 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Toned down some explicits

Credits
    Hi everyone. I'm new. I remember seeing a movie in the late eighties. A woman in a sexy dress confronts this older man in a wheelchair outside a formal event. She threatens to expose something about him. As she pushes past him he tears her dress off. She's now in high heels and underwear and covering her breasts.

Credits

Short Time

Quote Originally Posted by jamerson229 View Post
    looking for a movie its pretty old i cant remember who exactly plays in it but i thought it was michael chiklis but cant seem to find the movie still

the movie is about a cop that starts having chest pains and goes to doctor and they accidentally mess up his blood work and diagnose accidentally diagnosed the cop with heart problems instead of the bus driver and later towards the end of the movie the bus driver dies of heart attack and the cop drives away in a old red mustang with his son any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    I think you're talking about Short Time.
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0100604/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by niinii915 View Post
    i need help in finding a movie pleaseeeeeeee...

in the movie....a woman gets pregnant by something i believe while in bed she seems to be alone in the movie ina apartment goin crazy....its very weird creepy and everything seems to be dirty and nasty in this movie....i think she has the monster baby on the train tracks in the end.
    Is it this? The Stranger Within
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0072219/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cd1234 View Post
    Hi I'm trying to find a movie but I don't know what it's called. I think it was from the 80's.

All I remember was this mutated guy (I guess he was mutated) he was very strong and in one part he and a bunch of guys were fighting in a video store he holds up a video tape and says "not a bad looking guy" and then he pulls out the tape from the cassette and wraps the guy up with the tape and took another guy's hand and stuck it into a top loading VCR and then turns on the TV, You could see his hand getting closer to a set of rotating gears inside the VCR and then his hand got caught and started getting chewed up and eventually his whole arm was chewed off. Then in another part the mutated guy was running after a school bus. and in another part I think there was an accident with fire and the mutated guy put out the fire by peeing on it.

That's all I can remember for now if I think of more I'll update this post.
    That sounds like The Toxic Avenger franchise.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
    I've been searching for this film for nearly twenty years....

Likely made in the early 1990s. American film, color, well made. Category: drama. Very creepy, slow, and Lynchian.

Based in a small Midwestern town in the 1950s, perhaps Kansas or Oklahoma, post-Dust Bowl.

I can't remember a plot, but I think it was based around one family with an older son who is wanting to leave his hometown but feels bad about leaving his mother.

WHAT I DO REMEMBER:

There is a group of hoodlums (they look like '50s teenagers with white T-shirts, jeans, and slicked-back hair) who drive around town in a black(?) car, staring at the other townfolk, making them nervous. At one point, they get a young teenage girl to get in the car with them. She is never seen again. This disturbs the whole town.

A man (probably the girl's father, who also, I believe, owned the town's only gas station) pours gas on himself and lights himself on fire.

To sum it up: Very creepy, Lynchian, Midwestern, 1950s, hoodlums in a car kidnap a girl and kill her, man pours gasoline on himself and sets himself ablaze. Lynchian, very.

HELP!
    The film is called the Reflecting Skin.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0100469/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_3817 View Post
    Hey guys, So today i remebered a movie i saw when i was small. Around 4-8 i think. I dont remember much but a couple of scenes stayed stuck in my head. The movie was about monsters and i remember this specific monster had a face that was very much shaped like a crescent moon. The movie had something to do with hell. sorry i have amnesia! there's this other scene where a woman is eating a piece of cake, she then drops it on the floor, bends over to pick it up and there's a man with a very very very creepy mask behind her. She then continues to eat the cake and i think he kills her. I'm not sure. I am very sorry for these vauge descriptions. But i am hoping you guys will help me out! thank you!

The film is called Night Breed
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0100260/

Credits

Whats that movie called

Hi.

I watched a film years ago and im trying to remember what its called. I cant remember names but it was a thriller/horror and the story was about 2 sisters (i think) and one is actually a ghost but she doesnt know and thinks that she is living along side her sister and father. they live in a pretty big house and the land drops down to the water side. there is shed/granny flat near the water and the dead sister hears noises at night, and during one investigation she is confronted by i think her mother who is also dead and this happens in the shed/granny flat (scary scene). For majority of the movie viewers are led to believe that the sister is alive but towards the end it is revelled that she is not because of an accident.

any information would be awesome and thank you in advanced

Credits

@Shortyb039

Sounds quite similar to "The Others" with Nicole Kidman.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230600/

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Can anyone help me with the title of an 80s film featuring a young girl on a bicycle riding around shouting Betty Grable. I have never actually watched this film but I remember seeing a clip of it every week in the opening credits of the BBC film program with Barry Norman.

Credits

Name of 80s or 90s movie about a kid who died under a healers care

This was a movie I watched years ago, in the 1980s or 1990s. It was about a faith healer or some kind of healer. If I remember it was set in a rural area. The healer tried to help a kid who died under his care and I believe he was arrested. Can anyone help?

I want to say it was based on a true story. And it might not have been a faith healer it may have been a natural healer that used herbs and stuff. Its been a long time. I do remember the terrible sadness of the healer and the kids family. It may have been a made for TV movie.

I am pretty sure there was an arrest at the end or an implied arrest in a post script. It was in color and in English.

Credits
    Hello!

A couple weeks ago on TV, (the CW channel?) I saw what I think was a movie, (or a TV a show, I don't know for sure, but I think it was a movie) and was wondering what the title is.

Here's what I saw: there's a few clones that look like regular people, a boy actor who seems to be acting as the clones. They look like regular kids but are referred to as clones. That's the only way you can tell. Otherwise its just this same kid acting different "clones" in the same scene dressed differently. One of the actors, couldn't figure what he/she was supposed to be, with a bucket(?) On his head.

Anybody know what this is?

(p.s. Are you allowed to start a new thread with such a question or only reply in this thread?)

Mod Edit: This is the place, Starting a New Thread will only get merged to this one.

Credits

What is the name of this movie?

What is the name of the movie where a man goes on a journey through paintings? It’s an English movie, he is standing in a building looking at paintings on a wall and it seems that he ends up in the scene of the painting? I remember vaguely one of the scenes he was in a place with an erupting volcanoe and another scene where he is walking down a path with a lot of flowers and there was a lake . I think it was an oriental (asian place ). I appreciate any help, I can't seem to get this out of my mind. ����
    Last edited by Sherayne; 03-20-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast